Chapter 12

AlErT;PG-13

Read if you are 13 or above only or skip this chp if ur uncomfortable, in that case tell me I'll probably put in a brief recap in the next chp.

(though its not intense stuff so ya...)

ENJOY!

PLZ READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!!!!

----------

I gasped when I felt the sparks run down my back as I was pulled in the dark as black room.

I felt like I was blindfolded in a dream, only this was far from a dream, it was cruel reality slapping me in the face.

As I was about to scream bloody murder 'cause for all I know this person could be a seventu and a half year old pedophile trying to rape me, only what would a pedo do in a party full of hormones and testosterones?

Considering my luck even the impossible was possible.

As I opened my mouth to yell, I felt a big, strong hand wrap around my mouth.

I could've used my orange belt, karate techniques at that moment but due to my incapability of seeing in the dark, I couldn't even move a muscle.

My suspicions ran true as a husky masculine voice hushed in my ears, the heat from his mouth surrounding my ear causing me to swoon and feel icky at the same time, but most importantly I was sure that my face was warm and a rush of heat was passing through my body, making me sigh in pleasure, "I've had my eyes on you, beautiful,  since the time you entered the party, but showing you my face would only ruin the surprise which awaits you", somehow at the end of his sentance I could feel a smile in his voice and before I could comprehend the meaning for it, he pressed his lips to mine.

At first I was frozen, but responded quickly as sparks ignited on every part of my body he held. My whole body felt like it was on fire when I felt his soft lips moulding to mine as if it was meant to be there.

I sighed in delight when he pinned me against the wall, tightly wrapping his strong arms around my waist.

I encircled his neck with my arms, my fingers unknowingly finding their place by messily playing with his hair, I moaned lightly as I felt him nibble on my bottom lip.

He picked me up by the hip and put me on a soft surface which was seemingly a bed. His arms almost reached to zip open my dress when I stopped him and distracted him by taking control.

I climbed on top of him and licked his sensitive spot on his neck guessingly, I was proved to be right as he groaned in his throat and tightened his hold on my waist.

I softly kissed his earlobe, earning a soft grunt from him as he dominated the kiss from there.

We made-out for what seemed like hours, but in the end I was so tired that if I'd move I would be slower than a snail.

I shut my eyes, as I rolled on my side and his rhythmic breathing and strong arms lulled me to sleep.

The one thought that ran through my mind before I skipped to La-La land was, who the goddamn hell was he?

_×_×_×_

Author's Note :

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, I KNOW I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT I WOULD UPDATE LATE BUT BECAUSE I WAS DONE STUDYING AGES AGO I THOUGHT THAT I'D UPDATE FOR ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE EFFORT OF FOLLOWING ME AND VOTING AS WELL!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, AND JUST LIKE I PROMISED I UPDATED, EVEN THOUGH ITS A SHORT CHAPTER.

VERY SHORT. :P :D BUT IMP FOR THE PLOT. :P:P

BUT ANYHOO' THANKS A LOT FOR VOTING AND HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) IF YOU GUYS VOTE ILL MAKE SURE A 120% THAT I UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

LOVE YA'LL YOU OXYGEN BREATHING PEEPS!

(ok that was weird)

Sasha<3.