Chapter 3

I walked through the moving crowd of swarming drunk bodies, as they made space for me.

I didn't have to be ultra genius to realize that almost every set of pair of eyes was looking at me, the boys in lust and the girls in envy.

I couldn't agree more, I was looking hot like I always do with a black mid-thigh dress which hugged my corset and flowed from the bottom, to add to my hotness and a special air of funkiness I had hot-pink stockings on and my hair were slightly wavy with minimal makeup which was hardly needed.

I strutted my way to the group who was waiting for me, some hot guys, some airheads and ofcourse Misty.

"Dude, you look hot!", a hot-looking guy commented as I made my way.

"Tell me something I don't know", I spat in his face and walked away.

"OMG! That guy is SO hot! Why'd you let him go?", Misty commented despite my refrains.

"He is so not worth me."I said with a smirk.

"Really? And who's worth you and where will you meet him?"

It was as if at right that moment, Misty had uttered the magic words to foretell my future because as soon as Misty 'excused' herself to go get herself a hook-up or something, did I crash into the person who changed my life forever.

I looked up at the deep pools of dark grey staring at me blankly.

I gaped at him, who was he and why hadn't I met him before?

He had a strong muscular body and stood quite tall with the 6'2 to my 5'6 height.

He narrowed his eyes at me in dismay, surprising and melting every ounce of pride in my body.

He hissed a 'Look where you're going' and walked away angrily.

My mind couldn't comprehend what had just happened, because that was apparently the first guy on the face of the earth to look at me but not check me out, and the worst part of all was that I was pretty sure my cheeks were flushed because with the rapid beating in my chest, it was difficult to differ to the assumption.

Did I just get the first crush of my life?

----------------------------------

SORRY FOR UPDATING A BIT LATE, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPPIE, I HAD DECIDED TO PAY COMPLETE ATTENTION TO THIS BOOK BUT TURNS OUT I HAVE TWO OTHER BOOKS TO UPLOAD TOO, SO BECAUSE OF IT BEING MY FIRST TIME IN WRITING AND STUFF AND MY HUGE EFFORT, I THINK I DESERVE A VOTE OR A COMMENT FROM EACH ONE OF YOU!

I hope that was convincing enough, though you can check out my other books if you differ from my above opinion.

Just saying.

Love and royal blue-flying kisses (catch 'em!)

Have a good day, Ciao!