Chapter 4

My school day

When we got to school. I went inside with my brother and Harry. When I got inside the building though , my two best friends met up with me. We walked to our lockers together . They were all near each other. Hailey asked about Louis and Harry. I rolled my eyes at the mention of them.
"Woah. Someone's in a bad mood this morning. What's wrong?" Cheyenne asked playfully.
" Ugh. This morning my annoying brother and Harry woke me  up at five o'clock screaming. Because Harry scared Louis. Then when I was in the shower someone walked in on me. " I told her very annoyed. She chuckled at me. Then rolled her eyes. My friends suddenly started being real quite . I figured it was because they were really listening. So I went on about what happened while getting my books  out of my locker. When I turned around to face them I saw Harry standing right behind me. So that's why they were so quite. Why did I have such a big mouth? I felt my whole face turn a deep shade of red. He looked a little sad about what I said.  I noticed my friends standing behind him . They made kissy faces and then smiled at me like innocent angels. Harry turned around to see what I was looking at. He didn't see what I saw.
"I'm sorry we woke you up this morning. It was supposed to be a joke. And Louis wasn't supposed to scream. " Harry said . He said it  in a such a way that I knew it was true.
"Don't worry about it Harry. My Brother should be the one worried. "I said with a small smile. I sounded more shy now then before.  My cheeks were still hot.  He smiled back and then walked to the locker beside mine . His locker. Me and my friends quickly walked away. And when we were out of earshot so he couldn't hear me . I screamed at them "WHY DIDN'T YOU TWO TELL ME HE WAS STANDING THERE ? I MADE A HUGE FOOL OF MYSELF. " I was in tears now. They apologized as we walk to class. We walked in math and sat down. The rest of the day was just as horrible. In algebra I had to work a problem out on the board. In P.E. I fell playing dodgeball. At lunch I almost ran into someone. I just was having a bad day. I completely forgot about volleyball practice until I was ten minutes late. Then coach made me run laps. I pretty much ran the whole time considering I kept dropping the ball. When I got home no one was there.