chapter 13

Sunday.

*RRRRIIIINNNGGG *RRRRIIIIINNNGG

My alarm clock was going off. I really hate mornings. It takes me a minute to open my eyes. I hit the snooze button on my phone. My eyes fall back shut. Ugh. I have to get up. It's 7:00. It's not super early. I hear my parents downstairs and Louis in his room.
*RRRRIIINNNGG *RRRIIINNGG 
This time I have to get up.  We have church today , since it's Sunday. My feet seem to be glued to the floor. I'm being slow, but I just woke up so what do you expect.
**time lapse **

I just got out of the shower. I wonder if it's cold outside. If it is I'm gonna freeze in this dress. My church clothes are the same as everyone else's. Just a dress and some wedge heels.   Now my hair? What should I do with my hair? Hmm. I'll just put it up. That makes it easy.  My mum, dad, and Louis were all eating. None of us usually have breakfast together except on Sunday. Eggs, bacon,biscuits,and coffee. Mmmmm!! Looks delicious.

"Morning princess!" My dad said as I sat down.

"Morning Daddy." I said in a bit of a better mood now.

"Careful she might be in a bad mood. You know she isn't a morning person." Louis said. He  was joking.

"Actually I'm in a pretty good mood this morning. Thank you very much."
He rolled his eyes. I just laughed at him.  Our parents laughed at both of us. We all sat and ate our breakfast. About thirty minutes later we were leaving. I rode with Louis. My parents obviously rode together. On the way our car was really quite. We didn't pick anyone up. The church we go to wasn't far from our house. Only about  17 miles. We got there at 9:34. They normally didn't start preaching until 10:00. We're a little early. A bunch of people seem to be early today. Cheyenne and Hailey are already here. Niall and Liam are here too. All the guys go to this church. So Harry and Zayn are the only ones not here yet. My parents were already inside. Louis and I got out to go in.  Niall ,Hailey, Cheyenne, Louis , Liam , and me all walked in together. After we got inside , we found somewhere to sit. Most of the people who go to our church  are older then us. There was a few little kids though.  Only about half of the people who normally came are already here. We talk while we waited for everyone else. Harry showed up at around 9:45. Zayn showed up at around 9:50. They sat down with us. Most of everyone was already sitting down or finding a seat. The eight of us talked until our preacher walked toward the front. He started talking when everyone got quite. He preached for a little over half an hour. Then the choir went up on the stage. Harry, Louis, Zayn, and a little girl named Sarah were the youngest in the choir. Niall's mom, Zayn's mom, Cheyenne's mom , and my mom are in the choir too. None of our dad was in the choir. They couldn't sing. The choir finished up their last song. They all sat back down. They sang for at least twenty minutes. Our preacher spoke to us for a while longer. Then we all prayed together. He then told is that there was lunch in the cafeteria. Some of the lady's made food and brought it up here for everyone. All of everyone got food and thanked the people who made it. It wasn't a very quite church. We all are pretty loud. Well there is at least 30-40 people here. All of us in one room is a bit loud. We sat and talked. We ate.  Everyone seems so happy. It is now 1:00. Everyone is leaving. All the guys decided to go to my house when we leave. Hay and Chey are going to my house to.

**time lapse**

Louis pulled into the driveway. There was about five cars in our driveway now.  We all went inside and then out onto the back deck. Except for my dad and mom. They stayed inside. The guys, Chey, hay ,and me sat out on the deck and talked until it started getting dark. We went in when it got dark. No one was inside. Where is my parents? Apparently everyone else q as wondering the same thing. Louis checked their room. Not there. Chey checked upstairs. Not there. They weren't here at all. Niall pointed out a note left on the counter from them. It said.....
             "We are going out for dinner
               You guys will have to find                     Some food  for yourselves for dinner. Love you all. Mum and dad"