Chapter 2

Louis(my brother)

Louis Tomlinson. He has a twin sister (me). He goes to school and is a junior. His very popular at school. Everyone knows who he is. Half of the girls have a crush on him.  Multiple guys are jealous of Louis. Most of the reasons why he us so popular is because of his band. One Direction. He  sings with his four best friends. His friends names are Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne,and  Zayn Malik . They all sing in the band. Many people around the world  know who they are. Although they're world famous , they still practice in our garage sometimes. Louis is a very loveable person. He is sweet and cool. Louis is confident and kind. He sings. He is a very down to earth type if guy, except if you make him mad. He will get mad if you hurt his friends or family, Say something about someone else, or hate on people. He is protective. He has in the past got in a fight with someone about me. Louis is strong though it may not look like it. Louis is also currently single. He says he's looking for the right girl. Plenty of girls take interest in him. I know of one myself. Louis inspires thousands of people. He has tons of fans. He is  good looking. His hair is a lite Brown. His eyes are brown to. He has a cheesy but cute smile. He aggravates me some of the time . Other times he seems like the only other person who isn't insane. I know I aggravate him back. I love him though.