chapter 17

The rest of the week all we really did was go to school. The guys didn't come over much. Their parents wanted to spend time with them since they would be leaving. Hailey on the other hand came over a few times. Louis hadn't told our parents about them, because it wasn't exactly a relationship as far as I was told.

Thursday

School was the same as every other day.  Except for a few things. Like at lunch people wouldn't stop staring at our table. The reason they were staring was Harry and I had walked in together holding hands and apparently everyone noticed. And Niall was flirting with Chey. Louis kept kissing Hay's cheek. So the boys pretty much gave them a reason to stare. On the other hand I hate it when people stare. It makes me nervous and uncomfortable.

The end of the day came pretty quickly. Right after school I met up with Hailey and Cheyenne. We changed then went to practice. Our coach made us practice more than any other time. We played this other team before and loss horribly it was like 15 to 4. This time our coach wanted us to beat them. We wanted for ourselves to.

We started with exercises as always. We had to do 50 sit ups, 20 push ups, 25 wall sits, and tons of other exercises and stretches. Wall sits were my least favorite exercise. We had to put our back and butt against the wall and our feet out in front of us and stand there for three minutes.
I could be on a date with Harry. But noo she had to make us have practice and do these stupid exercises. I thought during our wall sits.
After I finish my round of wall sits I walk to the bleachers to get my water bottle and sit down for a minute. Just my luck. Of course my twin brother and the boy I'm supposed to be on a date with are sitting on the bleachers. Why must life be so hard? Ugh.

"Hey cutie!" Harry yelled from the top of the bleachers down to me. That got him slapped by Louis.

"What do you want?" I yelled back.

"You, baby." Harry called to me. My cheeks got red, not that you could tell because of my already sweaty face. I smiled and rolled my eyes. He smirked.

"I guess to bad for you then cause I'm busy."

Uh oh. Coach started walking my way. I'm probably I'm trouble. She walked slow and I was on the other side of the gym. She would most likely make me run or do more exercises.

"It's your fault if I get in trouble, Harry." I blamed him. He shrugged his shoulders a little.

Coach finally got over to me and asked why I wasn't doing what I supposed to be doing. I told her that I needed a break and I was tired of all the exercises. Why not be honest right? Then she asked why I was talking to them?

"They started talking to me first."  I explained pointing at them.

She called them down to her. They got fussed at for 'distracting a player'. Louis looked at me. I bit my lip trying to suppress a giggle. Coach looked at the two of him for a minute before she recognized him as my brother. That was The only reason that they weren't in to much trouble. Stupid brother.

Luo isn't stupid. I'm sticking with that nickname it's way easier to spell. Any fans out there should totally check out camp one direction by ashleebell13. It's a really good fanfic that I read. It has a sequel too called infinity. Both written by a friend of mine Ashlee , ash.  Love you boos. Thanks for everything.