Chapter 3

My morning

This morning was so  irritating. I woke up at 5:00 to my brother screaming. I was so annoyed. Then it got quite. I started to go back to sleep. Then Louis screamed again louder this time. I got up and went into the hallway. Louis was running out of his room. I caught his arm right as he tried to run by Me.
"WHAT IS GOING ON LOUIS? WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SCREAMING AT FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING? AND WHY ARE YOU RUNNING FROM YOUR ROOM?"I screamed at him. He had a look of terror on his face .
"Well I'm sorry I woke you up grumpy. But I was woke up . Harry climbed in my window and scared me half to death. Then he acted like he was going to kiss me , so I screamed again and ran away." Louis said kinda out of breath. I looked over towards my brother's room , and saw Harry standing by the door. I smiled at him a little. I rolled my eyes then went back to my room. Louis and Harry started being loud as soon as I got in bed. I got back up, went to the door and told them to shut up. This time they listened ,but before I went back to the warmth of my bed I heard them say I was in a mood. I wanted to scream at them again , but decided not to. They stayed quite until 6:00. I had to get up anyways. I turned off my alarm on my phone. Then I got out of bed and went to my closet. After choosing my outfit for school, I went to take a shower. I got out after twenty minutes. As I was turning the water off someone opened the door. They must have realized I was in here , because they shut it right back. I didn't even get the chance to find out who it was. I finished getting ready for school. When I went downstairs to get breakfast both Louis and Harry were in the kitchen. They were eating . I made my good ate and went back upstairs without saying a word. Louis let me know when they were ready to leave. I grabbed my bag , and walked with them towards the car. Louis and Harry sat up front. I had to sit in the back. We then drove to school. Both boys started conversations with me . First Louis about waking me up so early. Then Harry about the next show. They mostly talked to each other. All the way to school.