Chapter 5

After school

When Hailey dropped me off at my house no one was home. Louis I didn't expect to be there. One Direction was practicing at zayn's house. I was glad to hear this . I didn't have to deal with them. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a apple. Then I went upstairs to do homework. When I got in my room I threw down all of my stuff. I sat at my desk. Ate my apple. Then started on my homework. I had two pages of chemistry , a report in literature , and a half of page in math. I started on my chemistry homework first. Then my math. Last my report. It took me two and a half hours to do all of it. When I was done I put all of it in my bag. I laid down on my bed . It was so quite . Almost silent. I fell asleep. And when I did I had a wonderful dream.

*my dream*

I'm walking around a beautiful garden. It has roses , lilies, tulips, and carnations. All of my favorite flowers. I lean down to smell a red rose. It smells beautiful. Then on the path beside the garden I see a guy riding on a white horse. He stops and climbs down from his horse. I walked to the edge of the garden to meet him. He takes my hand and kisses it. He introduces himself as Prince Harold. I bow at him. Then tell my name. He asks me to take a ride with him. He climbs on the horse. Takes my hand back and pulls me up. Then he makes sure I'm on good. And we ride off.

* reality*

I'm woken up from my princess dream. Ugh.  Louis and his loud friends are here. I heard them come inside. I got up from my spot on my bed. Then fixed my hair with a brush. After making sure I don't look like I've been sleeping I went downstairs. All five of them are standing in the kitchen talking. They don't see me come in.
"HEY! YOU BIG JERK!!!" I yelled right into Louis's early. He jumps and turns around to see me smiling behind him.
"Ow. Courtney ?"
"Yes Louis ?"
"Why did you scream in my ears like that?"
"Oh don't act innocent! You know why. "I told him. In a sassy way. He looked back at me confused.
"Ugh . Do I always have to explain everything? You and Harry think it's funny to wake me up screaming . So that was revenge." I say the last part with a sly smile. He just shakes his head at me . The others laughed.
"Well did you get revenge on Harry?" Niall asked me. He thinks to much. I look over at Harry and smile my sly smile again.
"Not yet." I give a bit of an evil grin. Harry looks at me. I think he is scared now.
"So jerks. How was practice?" I asked the guys. Who all say it was good .
"How was napping?" Louis says messing up my hair that I thought wasn't noticeable. I stop for a second to fix my hair without saying anything. All of their eyes are on me. Once my hair is fixed I charge at Louis. He runs. I chased him around the house with four guys as audience. They stand around the bar and laugh at us. I chase my brother until I catch him. Then I mess up his neatly combed locks. Then let him go. He runs behind zayn for cover. I just laugh at him .