Chapter 8

Harry styles

Previously
Then Harry slowly moves closer. He leans in and..

Harry kisses me. He slowly and softly touches his lips to mine. We are connected for about ten whole seconds. Then Harry slowly pulled away. I still have my eyes closed. I open them. He softly rubs my cheek with his thumb. I can hear my heart beating. And feel that he is just as out of breath as me.
"Umm. Wow! I-I really like you Courtney. " he said stuttering . He also sounded a little worried.
"Harry. I li-like you a lot to." I told him smiling. He smiled back.
"Can I umm can I kiss you again? "This time he blushed. I couldn't gather the words so I just nodded. He leaned in again. I felt his soft sweet lips on mine again. This time we kissed a little longer. He pulled away. Now my heart wasn't beating it was pounding in my chest.
"Harry?"
"Yes , Courtney."
"Do you think that maybe you won't mention this to Louis? He's a bit overprotective." I asked him sure I sounded stupid. He chuckled at me a little.
"Don't worry I won't tell him. If I did he'd probably kill me." He laughed when he said the last part. I laughed to. I didn't want Harry to get killed by my brother. He sat back in his chair. I sat back in mine. He reached out and held my hand again . This time we held hands for a while. We talked just like before the others left. I heard Louis pulling back up. So I let go of his hand. He knew exactly why and didn't question me. We didn't stop talking. Louis opened the door and came outside to sit with us.
"Hey guys ! What you talking about?"He asked us. He didn't know anything.
"First of all I'm not a guy . And second the bands new song." I teased him .
He just rolled his eyes at me. Then started a new conversation with Harry. He didn't let me join in the conversation. After trying to jump in for ten minutes, I got fed up with it. So I got up and walked inside. On my way I flicked Louis upside the head. He gave Me an annoyed look. I stuck my tongue out at him. Harry laughed at our playful fighting. I opened the door and went inside. I got halfway upstairs to my room when my phone went crazy. Hay and Chey  texted me at least five times each. I walked the rest of the way up to my bedroom . Then called them. I wasn't greeted by two hellos , but by two "what happened?". I told them that I didn't know what they were talking about. They knew need enough to know I was playing dumb. They made me tell them everything .
"... And then Louis pulled back up. "I finished the story and they started freaking out. I made them calm down. They did. Then I asked Hay what happened between her and Louis. She got a little upset when I asked that.
"Ugh. Nothing happened . Nothing at all. Does your brother even like me ?" She was annoyed.
"Sorry hay. And yea he likes you but he isn't the type to show his feelings. You know that."
Yea but I wish he would learn to be more expressive with his feelings."
"I agree. Want me to talk to him ? I won't mention you directly."
"If it will help him then yes." I agreed to talk to him after Harry left.   We talked for a bit longer. Then they had to go .