chapter 12

Saturday morning

I woke up late this morning. It was after 10:00. Chey was already up. Hay was still sleeping. Me and Chey went downstairs to get breakfast. We had cereal.

"So court what's in the agenda for today?" Chey asked. She seemed more awake than I was.

"I have no idea Chey. What do you want to do?"

"Ummm.... we can go to the mall or movies."

"Ok sounds cool. We can when hay gets up."

Chey nodded because her mouth was full of cereal. I laughed at her. Cereal almost flew out if my mouth, which made me laugh even harder. She started Laughing to. We both were going crazy laughing. Once I calmed down I continued to eat my cereal. We both finished a few minutes later. Chey took our bowls to the sink. Then we sat and talk for a while drinking our coffee. By the time we both finished our coffee, Louis had woke up. Hay was still asleep. She always slept late on the weekend. Especially when she stayed up late. Chey and myself went upstairs to get dressed. She borrowed an outfit and matching shoes. We both took showers and got dressed. We put on our make-up. Hay was still sleeping.

"Hey court. Let's wake her up it's almost 11:00. " Chey almost begged.

"Ok ok. Wake her up "

"Yayy!!"

Chey walked over to where hay was sleeping. Then yelled "HAY ITS TIME TO GET UP! WAKE UP LAZY!"

I busted out laughing. Hay got up. Chey ran. I couldn't stop laughing. After ten minutes of them "playing tag" , they calmed down. Hay got dressed and ready. She found something to eat. Ugh. Louis started talking to her. She was doing so good, being fast. Until he distracted her. Hay and Louis talked for ever. Finally me and Chey said we were leaving. Hay followed us out. We went to the mall. The first store we went in was rue21. Then we went to Claire's, VS, lids, and all the  other stores.

It's 12:30 now. I'm starving. Apparently they are to. We all go to the food court. Hay got pizza. Chey got chick-fil-a. I got Chinese food. We ate and talked. We didn't leave the food court until around 1:20. Hay said we should go into the candy store. Yay candy. We all got candy. The three of us walked around for another hour. Then Chey suggested we go see a movie.  We agreed on which movie. It was a romantic movie. It was sad to. I cried. Chey cried. Hay cried. It was over by 2:39ish.

"We've been to all of the stores. I think we should probably go now." I told the other girls.

"Yeah we should." Hay agreed.

"We probably should. All right let's go." Chey said to both of us.

We left. On the ride home we had the radio up all the way. Chey danced. Hay sang to every song. We all just laughed and had fun. Hay said she had to go home. She was babysitting tonight.  Chey had to go to. Her parents needed her home. I dropped them both off at their houses. I drove home. The rest of the day was uneventful. So was my night.