chapter 14

Monday
I woke up late today. We didn't have school so it didn't matter. When I got up everyone seems was still sleeping. Hay and Louis were still on the loveseat together asleep. Harry was surprisingly still laying with me. The whole house seemed to be asleep, but according to my phone it was 10:49. I got up slowly trying not to wake Harry. My stomach growled when I got to the kitchen. Well I guess someone's up. There was cereal bowls in the sink. I made me a bowl of cereal myself , and sat at the bar to eat. When I finished eating, I went to get dressed. By the time I got back downstairs Hailey, Louis, and Harry were all awake. They were eating. They finished quickly and went to get dressed. Hay borrowed some of my clothes. Then we went to sit in the living room.

"Has anyone been outside yet?"   Louis asked.

" I was out there about twenty minutes ago. Why?" I told him .

"I don't know. Just wondering" he said. I nodded my head.

"Is it hot outside? " Harry was the one asking questions now. They must have had some kind of plan.

"Yea it is. " I told him slowly. He might have noticed my suspicion.

"Like hot enough to get in the pool?" Louis asked. They definitely had a plan or idea. It's not normal for them to ask so many questions. Especially not to take turns asking questions.

"Probably."

Louis and Harry suggested that we all go get in the pool. Louis even called Niall , Zayn , and Liam. Liam was busy, but Zayn and Niall said they were on the way. Me and hay called Chey to see if she would want to come over to get in the pool with us. She said she would be over in a few minutes. The boys went to change. Hay and I went to my room to find a bathing suit. By the time all of us changed, the others were here. We all went out to the pool.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

This chapter is a little boring . I had to get something up for you guys though. The next chapter is going to be about what happens at the pool. Is it to late to say sorry for this chapter being so short. It's not really that short it's just shorter than the other chapters are. Btw the picture is the girls bathing suits (bikinis). Thanks for reading I love you boos.
                        , Courtney §