Chapter 9

Talking to Louis

"Hey Louis. Can we talk for a minute please?" I asked him when he came back upstairs. He agreed to this. Thing was he didn't know what he was getting himself into.
"Ok so first question. Can you tell me two girls you like?"
"Umm.... sure why not. I like , promise not to judge, I like your friends Hailey and -"
"Wait you like Hailey?"I asked him trying to act surprised . He nodded.
"You do know she is single right?" I asked my brother curiously.
"Yea. I guess I'm not sure if she likes me. " Louis sounded a bit depressed about that. "Hey , your her friend. Tell me does she like me?" He asked suddenly realizing everything.
"I'm said I wouldn't tell. But if you don't tell her I told you?" He nodded. "Yes she does. "
He was excited now. Happy. Then he started thinking. Oh no . "I want to ask her out if it's cool  With you. But don't know how to do it. So advise me please." He sounds desperate.
"Ok I think you guys would be adorable together. " I said smiling at him." You should ask her out casually . Just ask her to go to dinner or a movie. She's not the kind of girl who likes a lot of attention. In fact ask her tomorrow. "  I tell him . Giving him my best advice. He nods. Taking in my advice. He agrees and goes off to bed. I do the same thing.