Chapter 3

Ashley's POV

I woke up holding onto my pillow. I could of sworn it was Drake. Remembering last night I smiled. Maybe we could be friends with benefits. He certainly is amazing at what he does, but that doesn't mean I changed how I feel about him. He's still the cocky jerk he's always been. He just had a moment where I saw the nice him.

I checked my phone and noticed I had 5 missed calls from Austin and 8 texts from him. They all either said he was sorry, he loved me, or to call him. I don't care, I'm not speaking to him. I'll have to see him tomorrow though at school, that's not gonna be fun. I decided to get up and go down stairs.

Walking down stairs, I heard my dad on the phone.

"Why so soon?" He talked into the phone. I waited until he got off the phone to finish walking down the stairs.

"What was that about?" I questioned him. I looked up and seen there was something obviously wrong. He looked worried and sad.

"That was my boss. He wants me and your mother to go across the world on a project with for a few months." He said as he sat down on the couch.

I sat on the couch next to him with many questions running through my mind.

"Where will I be staying?" I ask, hoping it's not with my aunt. She's the only family I have around here and she treats me horrible.

"I figured you could stay with the Sanders." He answered me and it relieved me. Except for the fact that I'll be living with Drake and his parents are always away at work.

"Okay dad, well atleast I'll be okay there." I said as I got up and slid my black flats on. I decided to go on a walk around my neighborhood. As I walked out my front door I see Drake, who was already outside. He noticed me and started walking up towards me.

"Hey loser" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up jerk." I said about to walk away from him.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked as he took hold of my arm and started walking.

We walked a little ways down the road and I was clueless as to where we were going.

"Where are we going Drake?" I asked as we were walking.

"Right here." he said as we stopped at an old abandoned building in our neighborhood. He took me behind it where nobody could see us what so ever.

"Why are we" was all I got to say before he slammed his lips onto mine. He was soft but passionate at the same time. It took me a minute to register what was going on, but I eventually kissed him back.

He deepened the kiss and ran his hand down my back and stopped at my butt. He gently squeezed it and I let out a soft moan.

"Drake.." I couldn't help but moan, he makes me feel so good yet I can't stand him.

"I like when you say my name babe" He whispered as he slid his hand inside my pants. He slowly played with my clit, and I gasped loudly, shocked at his actions. He slid one finger inside me and started to pump fast. What a tease, I thought. He stopped and pulled my pants and panties off at the same time.

This is such a rush. We're outside of an abandoned apartment in our neighborhood and I'm letting him have his way with me. What has gotton into me?

He slid his pants down also and let his hard length spring free. "Jump and put your legs around me, I'll catch you." I did as he said and jumped up onto his arms and slung my legs around him. He opened a foil packet and put the condom on. He then positioned hisself and thrust himself into my already wet sex. He kept slamming into me and slowly sliding hisself out, then slamming harder than the last time.

"Say my name!" He commanded as be started going faster. He is crazy about someone say his name.

"Don't make me ask you again. Say my name!" Drake said as he gently started sucking on my neck, as he was slamming his hard length into me.

"Drake!" I screamed hoping it would calm him down. He seemed to really enjoy that and he kept pumping into me. I felt my climax coming and I could tell it was going to be one of the biggest one yet.

"I.. I'm close Drake" I stuttered, barely being able to speak.

He went even deeper then before and I felt it was his time too. I felt my climax over power me and I felt his length twitch inside me indicating he came. He pulled out and handed me my clothes. We put our clothes on and started walking back towards our houses.

"You know, I just found out I have to live with you and your parents for 3 months." Drake looked at me and smirked.

"Really now? We're gonna have a fun three months loser." He said and walked to his house.

"Whatever jerk!" I yelled as I walked into my house.

My parents were in the living room watching a movie and I didn't want to bother them so I went up stairs to my room. I decided I was going to take a shower so I went to my room and grabbed some clothes. I got my white short shorts and a hot pink tank top with zebra print in black. I took my time in the shower, basically doing what every other girl does. I spent my time thinking about everything that has been happening lately. Austin, Drake, having to live with Drake and his parents for three months, and thinking about if I really want to be friends with benefits with Drake.

I got out and dried myself off and put on my clothes. I blowdryed my hair and straightened it, also putting on a little eyeliner and lip gloss. Walking back to my door, I noticed that my door was closed and I know I left it open.

I opened my door and of course, look who it is...

Austin.