Chapter 11

Ashley's POV

Drakes parents walked in on us while we were doing stuff. And they made us both go up to our rooms and told us they would have a talk with us soon.

When they walked in my face was more than red. I hurried and pulled my shirt down and my bra wasn't even on me right. I'm more embarrassed that anything! And scared because now they know there's something going on between us, and they'll tell my parents.

Laying on my bed I heard a knock on my door and the door opening to be Mrs Sanders. She didn't smile like usual, but looked confused.

"I thought you two hated each other?"

"We used too"

"Well we're not angry with you too, but we don't want to see you guys doing anything. I've known you since you were little Ash, that's weird"

She chuckled and got up and left. Minutes later, Drake was in here telling me how his dad told him he was happy he finally had a good girl.

"How about we finish what we were doing earlier?"

Drake said smirking and kissing my neck. He pulled something out of his pocket and sat it on the bed before I could tell what it is.

"What is that?"

"Oh this?"

He said holding up a blindfold and smirking once more.

"Oh gosh" I say as I wrap my arms around him and kiss him with as much force as possible. I feel something when I'm with him and it makes me feel complete.

Drake puts on the blind folds and tells me not to peek. I promised I wouldn't and he began by kissing my neck and I couldn't help by moan by his touch. I just want him.

"What do you want me to do baby?"

"I want you inside of me Drake"

He groans and slides my pants off to reveal my lacy pink panties. Before I knew it, those were off also and I felt him move in between my legs.

I felt his wet tongue on my clit, stroking up and down, slow then fast. I ran my fingers through his hair and gave it a pull knowing he likes that. He inserted a finger in me and started pumping in and out while he licked my sensitive bud. I could feel my climax building up as he inserted another finger and.

"Drake" I moaned as I felt like I was going to explode.

"Not yet baby"

"What.. if I .. do?" I barely make out as he is still going at it.

"I'll punish you"

As if those words were my command, I let myself go and came. Juices were everywhere and Drake, even though was probably mad with me for not listening, kept going making sure he got all of my juices up.

Drake got on top of my and I felt his erection poking me through his pants. He slid my blind fold up and looked at me with a serious face.

"You're going to have to learn you cannot do that. You have to listen to me, not do what you want to do Ash."

"Punish me then" I whispered into his ear knowing this was about to decide if I can do this or not. I'm scared of this but also excited. This type of lifestyle may be something I can get into.