Chapter 30

Ashely's POV

I'm at the park on the swing set, still crying like crazy. Why this? Maybe Drake and I aren't meant to be together. Things keep happening to us, and it makes me wonder if we should take a break. It looks like I have a lot of thinking to do. I really love him, I do. With all of my heart.

It wasn't long before Drake found me. He had something behind his back, and he looked very concerned. He walked up to me and kneeled down to my level since I was on the swing.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say and I know I can't make this better but for what it's worth I am so very sorry for everything." Drake said

"I don't understand this. I can't believe it.. You're going to be a father Drake."

"I didn't want this to happen. If anyone was to be pregnant I'd want it to be you. Not her."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Drake Sanders just said he wouldn't mind me being pregnant with his child. Wow, so much has changed in the past few months.

"I love you so much Drake.. So damn much and I'm never giving up on us." I said, tearing up a bit.

Drake had a rose behind his back, and showed me. Then kissed me passionately, as I deepened the kiss. I gently bit his lip then smiled, breaking our kiss.

"That rose for me?" I said smirking

"Of course babe"

I took the rose from his hand and kissed him on the cheek. Drake smiled at me, and kissed my forehead as he took my hand. We walked home with never a silent moment. Drake had me laughing like a little girl the whole time, he really knows how to cheer me up.

We get home and finish all the packing for The Bahamas tomorrow. Drake and I are sharing our own room. I'm so excited!

We are having a family dinner right now, Drakes mother made her special spaghetti with some garlic bread. It is delicious and it's nice to see everyone getting along so good!

It's around 8 pm and Drake and I are about to go to bed, when he whispers in my ear that he wants to take a shower with me. He tells me to go to the bathroom and start a shower, he will

meet me in a few.

I do as he said, I strip down and turn the water on hot. After a minute or two I step inside, hearing the door open just a second after.

"Drake?"

He didn't say a word, but he got in with me and smirked that famous smirk of his. Oh how I love him so much.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his naked body, pulling him closer to me. I love how our bodies feel as they touch each other, bare skin to bare skin. He's so perfect for me, and I'm so happy to be with him no matter what.

"I love you more than life itself baby"

"and I love you twice as much Ashley"

As he said that, Drake gently wrapped his good arm around my body, his hand grabbing my butt and squeezing a bit rough. A moan escaped my lips, feeling him touch on my body. He touched me everywhere, making me want more and more. I've missed this, I've missed this feeling with him.

Drake pushed me against the shower wall and began kissing and gently biting my neck. I felt his hard member against my leg, and before I knew it Drake had one leg on his chest and he was inserting hisself inside me.

He thrust so hard inside me like never before and I never thought I could need someone in this was so bad. I was being so loud, and he was groaning just as loud as me. I'm sure we were heard, and we just didn't give a damn.

"Talk dirty to me baby" Drake commanded

"Baby I don't really know how.."

"I'll teach you" he said as he started going deeper and faster.

"You like me pounding you baby?" Drake asked. I looked at him, speechless. I couldn't believe that just hearing him say these words to me could turn me on so much.

Not long after we were climaxing together, we finished showering and quietly ran to our room not wanting to be confronted about our bathroom incident. We laughed and talked until we fell asleep together.

Waking up at 5:30 is gonna be hard but I know I'm for sure sleeping on the way!!

A/N Hey guys!! I typed this up the other day at work and I went to upload it and it just deleted it!! UGH. So it took me longer to update. I'm sorry :( The next few chapters will be all about their vacation to the Bahamas! Some big news is coming! I love you guys so much!! Vote and comment please. Plus it would be so great if you guys would send me some fan made covers for the story :) and also if you want me to dedicate a

Chapter to you message me!

Xoxo

-foreveramber