Chapter 33

Ashleys POV

Drake and I are having so much fun on this cruise and time is flying by! We only have 3 days left on the cruise and to be honest I really wish our parents would of booked us for two weeks instead. Maybe when Drake and I are older we can go on a cruise by ourselves.. That's if me and Drake stay together. I think we will, I really do have faith in us.

Yesterday, Drake recieved a call from the police and they think they have a lead on Austin, and also that Sarah has been reported missing. It's so crazy, and is it bad that I hope she's okay? I guess I really am a good person, at least I try to be.

Drake and I are going on a date tonight, but he won't tell me where we're going, Either way, I'm super excited! Right now we are shopping, well my mother, Drakes mother Lisa, and I are shopping. God knows where the guys are.

Drakes mom keeps making comments about me being in the family, but Drake and I aren't even engaged or talking about marriage. It makes me happy that she is so welcoming me though. I truely feel loved by everyone, and it feels so great. I've never really felt this happy, ever.

I find this white and pink flower dress and I have to have it. I am in love with it. I find a medium and quickly make my self to the register!

As I go to pay for it, Drakes mom hands the cashier her credit card and smiles at me.

"Thank you so much Lisa."

"Don't mention it sweetie, wear this on your date tonight" She said winking at me

My mother walked up beside me and looked at the dress I just got. I don't think she really likes that Lisa bought me the dress, but she fake smiled in approval.

****** before the date

As I am getting ready for our date Drakes phone starts ringing, but he's in the shower right now.

I look at his phone and it's a blocked number which is a bit odd.

"Hello?" I say into his phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hel...lo.. did I call Dra..Drakes Sanders phone?" I have no clue who this girl is, why she is sobbing, and calling Drakes phone but this is weird.

"Yes who's this? I reply quickly.

"Doesn't.. matter. Just tell Drake he.. he's not going to be a father"

Before I could reply she had hung up, leaving me speechless. I look up and Drake was standing there silently, just staring at his phone.

"Drake did you hear all of that?" I question

He silently shook his head no to me and went back into the bathroom and closed the door. I want to go in there but I also know he needs his own space.

I wait a few minutes, not knowing if I should still be getting ready or if this will be too much on him.

About ten minutes pass and I decided to go see how Drake was doing.

I walk into the bathroom and see Drake just sitting there, quietly staring at the wall in front of him. He only has a towel wrapped around his body and I know this isn't a good time to think about this kind of stuff.. but he is down right gorgeous.

"Are you okay babe?" I ask as I walk over and he rests his head on my stomach.

"I feel bad, but I'm kind of relieved? You know? I'm happy she's not having my child"

"It's okay to feel relieved Drake, you're a good guy. It will all turn out right eventually."

"I love you Ashley"

He stands up and kisses me passionately.

"Go finish getting ready, I have a surprise for you" Drake says smiling like crazy.

"Okay" I say, walking back to the mirror as I finish my hair and make up.

"I love youuuuu!!!!" I scream at him as we're getting ready.

Would it be crazy if I wanted Drake to propose to me? ....

-To be continued :)

XoXo

Foreveramber