Chapter 31

Ashley POV

BAHAMAS!!

We just arrived at the cruise ship, it's so amazing! We're checking into our rooms, but instead of us relaxing as soon as we check in all of us have to do some safety thing and making sure we know what to do incase anything happens. I don't blame them for doing this though, I wouldn't want to end up like it was on the titanic. I could picture it now, some how with Drake and I's bad luck we get stuck behind everyone else and his stubborn ass will try anything in his power to save me and not him.

Pushing that dumb thought aside, we make our way to our rooms. My parents have one room, Drakes parents have one room, and we also have our own room. Our room number is 23, they gave us 2 passes and I hope and pray I don't lose it. I'm way too forgetful when it comes to things like this.

I open the door and our room is amazing. There's one giant bed, there's a whirl pool tub, a huge shower, and flat screen tv on the wall, and a mini fridge that has drinks and snack food stocked in it. I'm living the life right here!

We get settled in and go down to start the practice. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and it was over in about an hour. Now for the fun to begin!

Drake and I hit the pool as soon as we were done. There's a small pool for babies and toddlers, the next one is only 4 ft for older kids and then there's one that goes 12 ft and it has a huge slide too. There's also a hot tub which I think I will be making a visit too tonight. I'm am so excited! I love this, and I thought I would be a bit scared or nervous at first but I'm not at all.

Drake looks a bit funny with his cast all covered up but hell, it's not like he gives a damn. He never has about what people think about him and I love that about him. He's the kind of guy that'll try to embarrass me in the store and do something silly thinking it'll bother me but it really doesn't. I think it's the cutest thing in the world, plus the dorkiest. Gosh I really love him.

We spend about half of the day swimming and and playing around until our parents find us and tell us to come to dinner. The cruise ship has it's own restaurants, it's so amazing! I'm just shocked because I'm so new to all of this.

We went to the Olive Garden here on the cruise and I ordered the chicken alfredo and Drake of course ordered the same thing, saying that's what he always orders but I told him he's just copying me.

As we sit here waiting for our food, our parents ask us how were liking it here and what all we did today. My mom has been drinking all day with Drakes mom. Free beer and liquor on the cruise may not be the best thing for them, but I don't care as long as nobody gets hurt.

Our food comes out shortly after and we all have a great dinner and enjoy everyone's company! After dinner we head up to our rooms to get changed because we are going to a comedy show at 9 pm.

This cruise is so fun and it's only just began! I can't believe how lucky Drake and I are, and I'm so so so happy. Nothing can ruin my mood this week!!

A/N

Hey guys! Finally they made it on their cruise right!! Haha, vote and comment please! I love you guys so much and your messages and comments make my day! Hope you guys like it and messages me for some ideas if you'd like :)

I love getting to know you all so if you want you can follow me on Instagram or add me on Facebook and talk to me!

Instagram - _amberlockhart

Facebook - Amber Dawn Lockhart

Message or DM me telling me if you're a fan!

Xoxo

-foreveramber