Chapter 15

Drakes POV

I'm so mad right now. To think that they both did this to her. I could kill them both but obviously I know that's not a good idea.

They know I'm coming for them and I'm not going to stop until I find the assholes. How can someone drug someone and almost kill them!? Especially to Ashley.

What the hell has she done that's so wrong? I swear I feel like everything is my fault. The whole Austin cheating on her thing is sorta my fault, because I'm the one who got him drunk at the party and told him Ashley was waiting on him.

I was so stupid and if I would of actually taken the time to talk to her then I wouldn't of done that to her.

Ben trying to rape her was my fault too, I brung him into the house and left them a lone! And then I tried to make up for it and just have a Halloween party and something bad has to happen then too! Makes me feel so bad.

Right now I'm driving to where I think they will be, more than likely together. They are going to regret this for the rest of their lives and they could even go to jail for this. It'll be their fault though and I don't care. I will not protect them.

All I can think about is Ashley at home, barely being able to talk, probably worried and wanting me there with her. But I also know she knows I just want to make sure she is safe and I plan on doing that.

I can't tell her yet, but I'm actually falling for this girl. I have never felt this way for anyone. No girl has ever made me feel so happy like this. But she has. She has the ability to make me open up to her, to let her see me when I'm down. I love her.

Driving down these back roads for a while has got me thinking, thinking so much I haven't even checked my phone. So when I did, I noticed Ash texted me a few times.

"Babe you okay?"

"Text me please Drake"

"Come back home, Don't worry about it."

So I listened to her. I turned the car around and instead of going after them, I'm going to tell her how I feel.

I'm going to tell Ashley that I'm crazy in love with her and that she's all I ever wanted.

I'm not done with these assholes though, I know they'll be back around. They always are.