Chapter 27

Hey everyone(: I've been kinda on a updating rampage lately but I'm sure you all don't mind one bit haha I wanted to thank everyone who continues to comment and vote and also message me because it shows me I have actual fans who enjoys my story! I'm actually writing a new story right now as well a bit and hopefully publish the first few chapters in a few weeks. FWCB will be coming to an end probably around August IF that late, but I'm going to continue to write more stories for my lovely fans!

Ashley's POV

It's been a few days since all of us went out to eat at Red Lobster, and it was the best! It made me so happy to see everyone getting along so good. It feels nice having things back to the way they were, and now they are even better because I am finally with the guy I need in my life! I start packing for the Bahamas tomorrow. Today Drake and I are going to the mall to get me a new bathin suit, all thanks to his mom. They are seriously so great to me, I would of never expected things to go this good with them.

It's still pretty early right now, I'm in Drakes arms as we lay in bed. He is still sleeping and I am laying here messing around on my phone, Drake is snoring away, and even though I cannot stand when people snore I absolutlely love moments like these. It's times like these that I know no matter what, everything is always going to be okay. 

Drake starts to move around a bit in his sleep, and soon enough he is awake. 

"Good morning baby" Drake says as he kisses my cheek and turns hisself to face me. 

"Good morning sweetie" I say and kiss him on the lips. 

Drake smiles as he kisses me back and we stay like this for a good hour or so. Just laying in bed, wrestleing each other, stealing kisses, and him tickling me like crazy. Gosh I love him so much. Within a good few hours after we get some breakfast and" get ready, we take off to the mall. Me driving of course, even though Drake kept promising he could drive with one arm I still didn't want to risk anything with him.

As we pull into the mall, I notice there's not too many people here today and I hope it continues to stay this way. I tell Drake I was to check out American Eagle first to look. I don't want to bore him with all this girl stuff because I'm sure it gets tiring to guys after a while. So I'm just going to find something pretty cute and try it on and get it over with. Then we can go to any store he wants and maybe after I can talk him into going to the movies. I'd really love to go see The Fault In Our Stars. 

I find a pink and lime green striped bathing suit and instantly fall in love with it. They have my size, a medium and  I dont even worry about trying it on. I decide this is the one I want and Drake buys it for me, as well as some new shorts, and tankops! I am set for the Bahamas. Drake wants to check out PacSun for some swim shorts which is totally fine with me. He finds a pair that are red, green, and yellow.. Of course he'd pick these out. They look good on him though and he buys them with a new pair of shades as well. 

"So I was thinking we could go see The Fault In Our Stars?" I ask Drake

He smiles at me and shakes his head laughing. "Sure babe, swhat time does it start?"

"In thirty minutes" I say smiling at him.

"Oh, you had this planned huh?" He asked.

"Maybe.." I answer and giggle.

"I love you Ashley. You have no clue how much better life is with you in it." Drake said as he takes my hand and kisses it. We make our way to the movie theatre inside the mall and buy our tickets,  By the time we buy some popcorn and drinks it's time for us to go find some seats for the movie. We find some seats in the middle and sit as the previews start.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom babe" Drake says as he kisses me and walks out.

I sit here watching some of the previews when someone sits down beside me from the other side of the theatre. I look over and to my surprise it is Justin..

"Justin? What are you doing here?" I ask

"Did you really think you could play with my emotions and just go back to Drake? What are you, some kind of whore?" Justin whispers, making sure I'm the only one who hears.

"I love Drake. I'm sorry I had you pick me up and that I flirted with you. I shouldn't have and I'm sorry, but I am not a whore. You have no right saying that to me either Justin!" I say, trying to be quiet but it comes out a bit louder than I wanted.

"Whats going on here?" Drake questioned looking at Justin.

Justin stands up looking back and forth to Drake and I before he bends down and whispers in my ear "This isn't over. Whores like you don't always get what they want. Yours is coming to you. It looks like poor little Drake has already had an ass kicking, but he can damn well get another one. You keep your mouth shut and nothing will go down right now."

I am speechless as Drake questions and questions me about Justin. I decided to tell him that he is just mad at me for not talking to him anymore and it's nothing to worry about. Now there's another persn trying to mess everything up for me. I sit back and try my best to enjoy this amazing movie with my amazing boyfriend, but it just feels like somebodies eyes are on me the whole time. I'm offically creeped out, and I can no longer pay full attention to the movie. 

I turn around and of course, Justin is sitting behind me. I can't see too well, but well enough to see his eyes on me. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under right now. I turn back around and lay my head on Drakes shoulder, trying to get Justin out of my head and focus on the movie, Things are going to have to change completly soon. I can't take all these people coming between me and Drake. I will not put up with it anymore. 

Within an hour or so the movie is over and I am balling my eyes out. This movie is perfection and I can't thank Drake enough for taking me to it. I thank him over and over as he kisses the tears gone on my face. We head back to the car and I feel safe with him driving so I decide to let him take over the wheel. We get home after a bit of driving around for a bit and we both start to pack for the Bahamas! I'm more than ready for this vacation!

Please comment and vote! Love you all <3

xoxo

-foreveramber