Chapter 14

Getting out of this hospital is the best thing that has happened in a while. I couldn't take it any longer. I was about to literally walk out before they came into my room and told me I get to go home.

But after I get better one hundred percent, I'm going on a mission. I'm going to find out who drugged me. I want to know why someone would do something like that to me.

Drake is driving us home right now, his parents are driving behind us. My parents will be home next month, and it's going to be weird not sleeping in Drakes bed every night. But who knows, maybe we can spend the night at each other's house.

We got back to the house and Drake helped me inside and up to my room. He laid me down on my bed and pulled the cover over me. I can talk now but some of my words are slurred.

I can move most parts of my body also, which is really good compared to how I was the other day. They told me whatever was put in my cup was a bunch of different drugs mixed together and I'm lucky that it didn't paralyze my whole body.

I slept for a while and woke up to Drake bringing me some food. I sat up and he sat the food on my lap.

"Thank youbabe"

Drake kissed my cheek and sat down beside me. I ate the food he brung me, potato soup and blue berries.

Yup, weird I know. But it's my favorite and I don't know why. But it makes me feel so special that he knows because I told him that years ago, and he remembered. He was listening when I didn't think he was.

"You re..remembered my favorite Dr..Drake"

"Of course babe"

He said and kissed me, I'm barely able to kiss him back but I do.

*

My parents called and we told them what happened. They were so worried and sad, but were happy that I'm fine now. They told me how they might have to stay there longer and that they are very sorry.

I guess that means I'll be here with Drake and his family longer, and that's okay with me. I do miss my parents though, but I understand. It's their job and they have to do it.

My phone went off and I looked at the screen. It was a restricted number so I didn't know who it was. I handed my phone to Drake to let him answer.

"Hello?,

Why are you calling her phone?

She doesn't want to talk to you?

It was you wasn't it?

You drugged her because you want to be with her an you can't.

Why did you try to kill her?

I'll do the same to you, but I'll make sure I finish the job"

Listening to the conversation Drake was having with someone really freaked me out. I just want to know who it is.

Drake hung up the phone and handed it back to me. I asked and asked who it was but he would just not tell me. He kept telling me not to worry about it.

Drake stood up, put on his jacket, grabbed his keys and phone, and kissed me.

"Where are y..you going?"

"to get the fucker that did this to you"

and that was it. Drake walked out and as much as I wanted to stop him I know nothing was going to.