Chapter 20

Ashley's POV

Have you ever felt like there's someone always watching you.. and no matter what you do, you can't escape? Drake is talking to a nurse right now about Sarah coming in here and the nurse is making a list of who cannot come in here. She put Sarah and Austin down thank God.

I'm in the hospital, the place where I'm suppose to be taken care of. But instead I'm more scared than anything. Scared that one of them is going to sneak in and find a way to kill me.

I'm trying so hard to push these thoughts out of my head, as my friend Cassidy walked in.

"Hey Cass!"

"Hey girl! How ya feeling?"

"I'm getting better"

"That's good. I miss you! When you're all better we need to have a girls night!"

"We do, that sounds amazing Cass"

Cass sat down in the chair next to mine and started watching tv with me. After a few moments, she looked at me with a concerned look.

"What is it Cass?"

"Austin's been saying stuff at school.. he even tried to talk to me. Tried getting information out of me about you and Drake."

"What's he been saying?"

"That you guys had sex and now you're obsessed with him, oh and he's going around to everyone saying your easy."

"What the hell! I didn't have sex with him ever. And I'm not easy. I've only had sex with one guy!"

"I know girl. I just figured you should know what he said. He's crazy. I got to go though. I love you girl! I'll text you okay?"

"Okay girl" I said smiling as she leaned down and gave me a quick hug...

***1 week later***

Finally I'm getting out of this hospital. I'm so tired of the food, of nurses, of tests, of monitors making noises, and just everything about this place!

I'm so happy to be getting out. I'm all better, literally. No more pains, or headaches or anything! I feel great actually.

Drake said he's taking me out to eat and then to the mall so I'm going to his house to change and then were going to go! I'm excited to get to go out!

It's pretty cold outside so I decided to wear some skinny jeans, my black vans, and my gray Aeropostale hoodie.

When I'm ready to go down stairs I hear people talking down stairs. It's Drakes parents and it sounds like their arguing.

"I can't believe you would do this!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"I know you cheated on me! I'm not stupid. People tell me things you know!!"

And the next thing I know is, Drakes mom is leaving, crying and with a bag in her hand.