Linger

We took a seat in another room. Dad sat at one end with mum beside him and Zack sat on the other end with me beside him.

"So, you must be Cleo's friends." Dad said while Zack twined his fingers into mine underneath the table.

"Yes. I'm Taz." She said with a beautiful grin "Safi, Reese, Jacob, Roman, Nick and Zack." She pointed at each one of them.

"Right." Mum said "Tuck in."

When we finished, I helped mum take the plates into the kitchen. I washed the dishes while mum cleaned the remaining plates.

"So is the boy with the pretty grey eyes the one you going out with?" she asked as I dried my hands.

"Yeah." I sighed. Mum dried her hands and walked over to me.

"My little girl is all grown up." She said. "You and Zack can sleep in your room." Mum winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Taz and the girls can sleep in the guest room and the rest of the boys in the other."

"Okay Mum." Mum and Dad slept downstairs since I've been a little girl. They find it safer.

"I love you." She kissed my forehead and walked into her bedroom.

I walked back into the living room and saw my friends.

"Come on." They followed me upstairs. I pointed to the room on the right "Taz, Safi, Reese and Lola you're in that room."

I pointed to the opposite room "Nick, Roman and Jacob in that room."

They all walked into their room and I turned to Zack. "There's no more space so I thought you could stay in mine."

He raised his brows and smiled, "Really?" I bit my lip and walked to my bedroom with Zack following me. "Wait." He said when we came into my room. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I placed my hands onto his chest with his arms round my waist.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" Zack said, grinning and tilting my chin to look at him.

"Nope." I whispered. A wide smile crossed his face and he kissed me. The warmth of him flooded through me as he used his free hand to close the door quietly.

Zack's fingers traced my skin and made me giggle a bit. Then he picked me up, with my arms wrapped around his neck, and dropped me onto the bed.

I ran my finger through his dark hair and lacing them through the strands. I pull away breathless and watch Zack stare at me intensely.

"Stop. We should stop." I panted.

"Okay." He kissed me once more before helping me sit up. "I should get changed."

"Yeah your bag is near the terrace and the bathroom is left of my room."

Once he went into the bathroom and I got up and quickly changed into a blue chemise with spaghetti straps and pulled on one of my old checked shirts.

I don't button the shirt so I cleaned my make-up off and walked onto the terrace. It was my home here. The silence and peace. I loved it. Our house has a beach backyard so my view is perfect.

"Hi." I turned around to see Zack in plain black trousers but no top. I stared breathless but then I blushed.

"Hi." I turned back to the view so I don't grow any more pinker. Zack stand beside me and sighed.

"I could get used to this." He whispered.

"I never can. Every time I see it, it takes my breath away." He wrapped his arm around me and I curled into his chest. "I'm scared."