Moira

When we got upstairs the party was finished and everyone was sent home. I was changed into a silky green chemise with my hair in a messy bun.

My make-up and jewellery was cleaned and placed away except my slave bracelet. The bracelet was on my left hand and felt like it belonged there.

My tiara was on my vanity with the light reflecting off the jewels, the tiara was beautiful. I stood out on the terrace and stared out to the sea, playing with my bracelet. I didn't realise that Zack wrapped his arm around me until he spoke.

"C!" He shouted.

"Yeah." I looked at his confused face.

"What's up?" He asked and kissed my forehead slowly so I can fall into his arms.

"Zack, I feel like there won't be away to stop this curse and we'd wasted everyone's time." I admitted and silently sobbed into his arms.

"We will. And if everyone knows there's a chance of not finding it, why are they still helping?" I was silent because I was considering this idea myself. Zack carried on, "Because you are their friend and they'd like to help. That just what friends do."

He tilted my chin up to look at him.

"Aren't we your friend?" I kissed slowly but deeply.

"Forever and ever and ever." I whispered into his lips. He looked at me surprised but returned the kisses.

"Come on let's get to bed. My foot been aching like hell." I said. Zack scooped me up and I squealed in surprised. Then he laid me on the bed and kissed me before pulling the silky covers over us.

"Night." I whispered.

"Night." He replied and we fell asleep.

•*¨*•.❤.•*¨*•

The next morning was a sunny day. The sun shone with sparkly rays of light. I got up before Zack and changed. The clothes were classy but there was one for me in the end.

I wore a black, floral and lace mini skirt with matching crop top. The crop top was the same design and had full length sleeves that was only lace and floral. It had a deep v-neck and had a layer underneath the fabric that was strapless also showed a bit of my stomach.

I looked in the mirror and saw how the outfit emphasise my curves and figure. I pulled on a pair of black pumps and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I finished with some make-up and was ready. I kissed Zack's cheeks and he stirred a bit.

When I got downstairs, I walked to the closest door to the stairs. I smelt pancakes and followed it. This led to a kitchen and inside was a tall man with dark skin and curly black hair. I knocked on the door and he turned around.

"Can I come in?" I asked

"Sure Milady." He said in a sweet American accent. I took a seat on the table and watched him cook. He covered the pan and turned to me to reveal a pair of sunset eyes.

"You have such lovely pair of eyes." I said.

"You too. The royal blue really gives out the figure." He said and held his hand out, "Galleo." I shook his hand and smiled brightly.

"Cleo."

"Ah, Miss Gold. My pleasure." Galleo said. "You must be hungry princess."

"Starving." I said and he grinned

"Good because I made Nevada snow." He pushed a plate towards me and on it was a pancake with a lump of white and a cherry on top.

I took a bit and my starvation disappeared. The food was like clouds and each taste is different like a rainbow. I finished quickly and pushed the plate to him.