Another twin mate

We finished good after a while and the buffet was literally cleared out. I wiped my lips with the silky napkin then I stood up. Everyone stood up after me.

"Well, thank you for this wonderful party but I would like to resign for the night." I said and curtsied. Zack followed after me as we both left the room.

"Miss Gold!" I heard someone shouted out my name and turned around. "Miss Gold," We stopped in our tracks and watched the lady drift up to us.

"Hello." I said politely.

"Miss Gold, I am Lula and I'm a Light Caster." She said, "Well I say I'm one... Anyways, I come to talk to you about the...." She trailed off but I knew what was next.

Curse.

She couldn't bring herself to speak and to say that word.

I nodded, knowing what she was meant.

"Carry on." I waved it away.

"Well I heard you wanted help to find a way to break the curse. I volunteered to be a guide, me and my sister more like." She shrugged.

Her blonde locks bounced around on her pale shoulder. She had rosy eyes and a strong British accent.

Lula looked around our age but she's immortal so she could be older. I glanced at Zack but his mind was far away.

"Zack?" I asked

"Hmm..." He wondered

"Zack!" I said, much more sharply as I narrowed my eyes..

He jumped and looked at me, "Yes?"

"What do you think?"

"About what?"

"About Lula helping is with our search."

"I wouldn't mind. You said sister right?"

Lula nodded, "My twin." I felt Zack stiffen.

"No, I will not allow that." He snapped and shakes his head.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Twins are either Light and Dark or Angels and Demons." Zack hissed,

"If she's light-" I cut him off

"Then her sister is dark."

"Exactly." He nodded.

"I know but she's different and she wants to change." Lula pleaded

"Like my mum?" I raised a brow but she stayed silent.

"She can help."

"How?" I asked intrigued.

"Her powers are special and she can shift into different things. Anything."

"What about you?"

"I can know the truth just by looking through people's face." I shivered and looked back at the door.

"Zack, they might be useful."

"True. If there is any trouble I will have you killed." He hissed

"Of course, Angel." We started to walk away when I turned back.

"What's your sister's name?"

"Why don't you ask her?" And Lula transformed into a paler girl with light brown hair and aquatic eyes. She shrugged and pointed to the door, where another girl peaked out.

"She was too scared to ask. Lucia." She bowed and sped to the direction of Lula.

We chuckled as Zack placed an arm around my shoulders.

"Shifters, can't get enough of them."