Chapter 13

Johanna laid her head back against the tub soaking in the warm water and bubbles. Letting out a sigh she closed her eyes. Jim knocked softly and came in seeing her in the tub candles on the floor. He smiled moving a stool to the side of the tub. Johanna opened her eyes smiling at him. Taking a wash cloth he submerged it in the water. Johanna moved forward pulling her knees up to her chest. He let the water run down her back.

"Mmmm" She hummed.

"You're beautiful" He said softly.

"You could join me" She whispered.

"I could, but" Johanna looked at him.

"well we could move it into the bedroom" She said biting her lip.

"I think I could do that" He said kissing her shoulder.

Cupping his face in her hands she kissed him. He stood still kissing her, she pushed up out of the tub.

"Towel" She breathed, he grabbed it wrapping it around her. She rested her head on his shoulder as her rubbed her back slowly. She kissed him again as the backed into the bedroom. He lowered her onto the bed unbuttoning his shirt. She moved back falling against the pillow. He moved on top of her kissing her bare skin, moving up her leg to her bare stomach and chest.

"MOM, DAD" Kate called from downstairs. Jim laid his head on johanna making her laugh.

"You're closer to dressed than I am" Johanna said, Jim sighed and got up putting his shirt back on quickly before going downstairs.

"Hey sweetie" Jim said kissing her cheek.

She had brought the twins over and he smiled kneeling down. Kate laughed unbuckling James from his car seat.

"Katie what are you doing here?" Johanna asked walking towards her.

"We took the kids in to the precinct to see everyone and we wanted to come over."

"Is Rick with you?" Johanna asked.

"Yeah, Carson didn't feel good so they are in the bathroom" Kate said. "Are we interrupting something?"

"What? No, I just got out of the bath is all" Johanna said looking at Jim. "Give me my grand-baby." Johanna said quickly.

Kate laughed and got Jo out from the car seat as Rick walked out of the bathroom with Carson.

"Hey buddy" Kate said handing the baby to her mom. "How is he?" She asked.

"He got sick." Rick said holding Carson close to him.

"Oh buddy" Kate frowned.

"Mamma" Carson pouted, Kate took him kissing the top of his head.

Johanna looked at Jim with a soft smile as she swayed slowly. Her mini granddaughter looking up at her with big blue eyes. Jim moved towards her kissing her cheek softly. She mouthed and 'I love you' at him and he smiled nodding. This was family, this is what she had been missing all those years.