No, we're all gonna die

When I laughed at him, he got angrier.

“How could you say you love him?” He asked.

“What does it matter to you? It’s not like you care about me.” I snapped.

“You are not a true sentinel if you can fall in love with the enemy.”

“You’re not a true sentinel either, so I guess it doesn’t really matter.” I said with a smirk. My father growled again.

“When you said you talked on the roof… I didn’t think you meant like that.” He hissed. I just laughed. “How could someone love you?” He said quickly, and I stopped laughing.

“Nate loved me. How could someone love someone as heartless as you?” I asked him, spitting out the words.

“Speaking of, where is your precious twin who chose you over me?” My father smirked.

“He’s dead.” I said simply.

“I know. I just wanted to make you say it. I saw him die. He took a bullet for you, believing that you were more valuable than him. Well guess what? He was wrong. You’re worthless. You were never good for anything. I’m sure Loki here is just using you so he can have someone as strong as his brother on his side. He’s-” My father spat, until he was rudely interrupted by Loki.

“I love her. There’s no catch to it. I would still love her even if she was weak as you.” Loki spat back. I was impressed. I half turned around and gave him the “not bad” face.

“Fine. I was denied the privilege to grow old with the person I love. I’ll be damned if you get to, and I don’t.” He said. So… does that mean he’s gonna kill me? Only took him eighteen years…

I held out my hand and through the broken window came my bo-staff. It landed perfectly in my open palm. I smirked.

“Bring it.” I said.  He raised his gun, but I knocked it out of his hand with my bo-staff.

Joey ran at me from the side, and side tackled me. I rolled over and pinned him to the ground.

“This isn’t your fight. Stay out of it.” I said, picking him up and tossing him to Loki. “Hold him” I said.

I turned back to my father and swung my bo-staff at him, I was aiming for his knees, but he jumped over it, grabbing my bo-staff and flinging it. I didn’t let go, and a miniature game of tug of war started over my bo-staff. After a few weak attempts of getting my bo-staff back, I ran forward, pushing my bo-staff and my father backwards. Before my father hit the wall, he side-stepped, causing the staff to impale the wall and for me to fall, hitting the bottom of my jaw on the staff. I got up and pulled the staff out of the wall while staring at my father.

“You’re so weak.” He said, holding in a laugh. I sprinted to him and jumped on him, causing him to fall backwards. I ended up sitting on his chest, my knees pinning his upper arms to the ground. He stared up at me, his face unreadable.

He spit on me. I pulled my arm back, and punched him in the nose. I heard the crack that meant his nose was no longer in one piece. Blood ran out of his nose, but since his arms were pinned to the ground, he couldn’t wipe it away. I punched him in the jaw, then again in the nose.

“Is that all you can do?” He taunted, spitting blood at me. I quickly stood up, thinking I could kick him in the stomach. But he had other plans. He rolled to the side, and since one leg was on either side of his body, he tripped me. As I was falling to the ground, he got up.  I quickly got up but as I was halfway up, he pushed me. I stumbled to the side. He got in my face and pinned me to the wall by my neck.