Girls day!

((Wooooooooooh second sequel!))

Chloe's POV

I sneak a long kiss from Andy before he stepped out the door. He smiles as I look up at him. He kisses me and waves at Sammi. "We're gonna be back soon!" Andy says and hugs me goodbye.

"Oh if you girls want to go out, my keys for my car is on the counter in the kitchen!" Andy says stepping out the door. Sammi and I nod.

"Bye Andy!" I say as he runs to the car. Jinxx right after him.

I close the door and turn to Sammi. She had beautiful red hair that was lightly curled. She wore a v-neck light blue shirt that had riot written in white letters all over it, and she had black skinny jeans on. Also the finishing touch was a white head band with a white flower on it.

"I fucking love your outfit!" I burst. Sammi giggles and nods her head. "You too! So what do you want to do?" She asks looking at the DVD rack next to the tv. We both look at each other and smirk.

"Chick flick movies and horror movies!" We both said at the same time.

"I'll get the popcorn!" She says and throws her flip flops off. I giggle and pull the DVD rack out. "Hmmmmm..." I say through the movies.

"Of course the guys don't have girl movies so we have to rent one!" I yell and pull out two horror movies. Sammi comes back. "We need to shop! They don't have popcorn or sodas!" Sammi said picking up the two movies I picked out.

"These movies will last us to the end of the day!" She smiles and lays them down next to the tv.

"We need to go out! Where did Andy say his keys where?" I say standing up. Sammi points to the kitchen and I run in. I grab the keys and my vans. I quickly slip them on and run back to Sammi.

She had her flip flops on. I open the door and wait for her. She walks out closing the door. I lock it and smile. "How old are you?" Sammi asks as we both walk to the car.

"Twenty. I graduated college early." I say. I was really smart kid for some reason. Always got straight A's. sometimes B's. Sammi's eyes widens. "Damn girl!" She laughs and gets in the passenger seat. I giggle and get in the driver seat.

"Don't worry I know how to drive!" I smirk and show her my license. "You look different!" She said pointing to my hair and looking at the picture. "Yeah I had really short hair, I liked it like that. With the rainbow colors and stuff!" I say and stuff my card back in my wallet. Sammi looks at my hair.

"Rainbows!" She said and put her purse down. I start the car and back out of the drive way. Sammi presses a button on the radio and guess what, Never Give In by Black Veil Brides come on. We both sing on the top of our lungs as I drive to the grocery store. We arrive not shortly before a new song comes on. I park close to the store and pull the keys out. We both get out of the car. I smile as I look at Andy's keys. He had Black Veil Brides key chain and a BatMan key chain too. I hook the keys on my pants loop. We both walk into the grocery store. Sammi grabs a basket and we wonder around.

I saw the sign for snacks and jumped up. Sammi takes off running to it. I laugh and run after her. "Don't get to many snacks! We have like a butt load at home!" I say and watch her look over the chips. Home. Saying that word made me realize I'm actually living with Andy. Well and his band mates.

I skip to the popcorn happily and grab a box full of Movie Theater Popcorn! With butter of course! I toss it in the basket. Sammi grabs White Cheese Popcorn and puts it in the basket.

"Alright now candy!" I smile and grab two Hershey Bars and put them in there. Sammi nods and grabs Sour Gummy Worms and Skittles.

"Yes!" We both say at the same time. She tosses it in the basket and we run like little kids, laughing all the way to the sodas. "I'll carry it!" I say and grab a box of Coke cans. Sammi grabs a six ring Coke Zero and puts it in the basket. We walk to the cake hall and grab frosting for the chick flick movie. Cause we girls love frosting. "Get chocolate!" Sammi says hauling the full basket. I nod and grab the chocolate frosting and add it to the basket.

"Ready!?" Sammi says as we walk out of the hall. Sammi takes off again running to the check out. I laugh and run after her. This is gonna be awesome!