Bat Man time!!!

Chloe's POV

God that was kinda uncomfortable. Talking about how I never lost my virgenity. But he's my boyfriend! I love him!! "But I did wanted to see him naked a bit..." I say out loud as I rummage through the cabinets. I giggle to myself and pulled out a big plastic bowl and set it on the counter. I grab the box of popcorn and pull out a bag. I toss it in the microwave and close it. While I did this I hummed Perfect Weapon, mumbling a few lyrics as I push the time on the microwave.

Then I switch to I'm Not Okay by Mcr. My second favorite band! "I'm noooott okaaaaayy! I'm not okay!!" I sing the lyrics and move my hips to my song as I clean some dishes. I sing the rest of the song and pull the steaming popcorn bag out of the microwave. I pour the popcorn into the bowl and happily sang Nanana by mcr. "NANANANANANANANANANANA!" I sing loudly and happily dance around.

"What are you doing?!" I hear Andy yell over my loud singing. I squeal and turn around to see Andy with wet damp hair and Bat Man pj bottoms on. No shirt on. My cheeks burn up embarrassed and because his hair was messed up perfectly resting on his shoulders, making him look more sexy with drops on his chest. "I-I was just singing and dancing.." I say admiring his body. It send shivers down my spine as he gave me a smirk.

"Your so adorable!" He smirks and hugs me around my waist. I blush feeling his black hair drip water droplets on my clevledge. Andy slowly bends his neck down to rest on my shoulder. His cold hair send shivers down my body as I stood there. He buries his head in my neck. "And sexy." He whispers in my ear. Omg. I'm gunna die!! He lightly kisses my neck and kisses my cheek.

He lifts back up and looks down at my white t-shirt. It had water droplets all over it. It was almost soaked! I blush as I could see my breast through the shirt. I quickly cover my breast up with a dish towel. "Babe. It's okay to show me that.. Nobody is around." Andy said grabbing the bowl of popcorn with butter on it.

"Besides I'm gonna see them no matter what one day. And I'm your boyfriend." He says popping a popcorn in his mouth. I was slowly melting as he said that. Oh god now hes making me want to do it!! But not now. We have a movie to watch! Bat Man! I smirk and kiss his nose and skip off to the living room.

"Alright Bat Man lets watch one of your latest movies!!" I say sitting on the couch. Andy walks in smiling like a goof.
"Of course!" He grins.