Loving you so much

Andy's POV

I smile as the credits start rolling at the end of the movie. Chloe was snuggled up in my chest and my arm was around her. I look down at her noticing her sleeping. I smile and kiss the top of her head. What time is it? I look at my phone and it was 9:23 pm. I look back at Chloe watching her breath in and out. Her hot breath grazing on my chest. She looks so calm and innocent. I slowly slip away and lift her up in my arms bridles way. Chloe mumbles something and curls up in a ball and cuddles against my chest. "Woah.." I say soft noticing she really was asleep. I carry her to our shared bed and lay her down. Chloe stretch her body out making her baggy shirt slide down her shoulder and the rim of her shirt lifted up right above her belly button. Her hair was ruffled up just the right way making me sweat. She looks so sexy right now.

I gulp and turn the lamp off and pull the blanket over her covering her body. She moans and pulls the blanket off. My cheeks burn up fast as she moaned a bit. I was about to just fully go crazy!! I climb on the bed and hover over her looking down at her beautiful body.

"A....an.. And..yyy.." She moaned and her hand brushed my leg. That's it!! I dive down and kiss her lovingly. She moans in my mouth as I explore her mouth with my tongue. By now her eyes where fully open and her hands roamed my chest. God shes driving me crazy! Wait. Does she really want to loose her virginity to me? I pull myself away and look down at her.

"Are you sure?" I ask reaching over to my nightstand and pulling a condom out of the drawer. I rest it on the side of the bed not even breaking my eye contact from Chloe's. Her cheeks turn blood red it seems. Before I could move away she smashes her lips on mine and sucks on my bottom lip. I gasp out of surprised and she slid her tongue in. As her tongue hit mine we both groan.

((Yeeeaaaah I'm not gunna go in details what's gunna happen but, there's sexual stuff going down here ;) ))

My hands roam her chest inching closer to her breasts. Chloe threads her hand in my hair as I nibble on her neck. My hands slide up her shirt and roam around her chest. Her moans send me going crazy!! I lift up and pull her shirt off. She was even more beautiful then my image! I kiss her passionately and kiss her neck. I moved down and kissed her all over her chest and breasts. Her moans of pleasure ring through my ears. I move down and pull her shorts off. I look down at her again and kiss her deeply.

"A-Andy I'm scared." She trembles as I kiss her neck again. I hover over her and stare at her beautiful body. "I promise I won't hurt you. If I do then tell me and ill stop." I whisper and she nods her head. I smile and kiss her again deeply. As I kiss her I pull my pants off and kiss her neck. Her hands roam around my body. She stopped at my waist. I groan in her kiss as she outlines my v bone. I yank my boxers off and kiss her roughly and deep. She moans in the kiss as I started pulling down her underwear. I stop as I slip her underwear fully off and toss them somewhere in the room along with the other clothes.

I look at her in full concern. "Are you sure..?" I ask her and she nods biting her bottom lip. I grab the condom and open it. I slide it on my length and move in between her legs. I bit down on my bottom lip as I lift her up and slowly slide in her. Chloe whimpers in pain and kept biting her lip.

As I slide in more she screamed in pain. I quickly pull her into my chest and lay down on top of her. I waited till she was fully adjusted. "Andy! Move!" She moans.

----(lol moments later XD )--

Chloe's POV

He rolls over on his back and rolls me on top. He kissed my neck and my jawline. We where both sweating and panting like dogs. "Ch-loe... That was a-amazing.." Andy said still kissing me. I groan and just lye on top of him. Our breathing trying to calm down. I closed my eyes and laid there on top of him with our hands still intwined.

"I love you Andy.." I breathed out and finally drift to deep slumber.