Coming back Drunk

Chloe's POV

It was just me and Sammi all day. We talked, watched movies, laugh, made food and just being girls! I lay in the living room on the couch half asleep waiting for Andy to come home. Sammi already left to go home. My eyes shot open to hearing a car pull up, reflecting lights pour in the window on the wall. I sit up excitedly fully awake by now!

Suddenly the door booms open with Andy holding a beer and a cigaret in his mouth. "Heyyyyyy!" He slurs and stumbles over his feet. I flinch not expecting this, I get up and look at him confused. It was 3:45 in the morning! He said he would be here earlier!

"I thought you where coming back earlier then this!" I say trying to grab his beer bottle away from him. He yanked it out of my grip and growled at me. I flinch and yank the bottle away from him. "Give it back!" He said angry as he grabs back the bottle. He gulps it up.

"Andy stop!" I yell and slap the bottle away from him. It shaders on the ground into pieces. He gasps and pulls his soggy cigaret out of his mouth.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" He yells straight at me. The smell of beer in his breath mixed with smoke reeked!

I stare at him as he mumbles something. He walks right over the broken beer bottle to the kitchen. "Pick that up!" He yells the sound of anger in his voice.

"No! Andy where were you!?" I yell stepping over the broken bottle to the kitchen. He was thrashing around in the cabinets for his cigarets. I furrow my eyebrows as he didn't answer. "Andy!!" I yell stomping my foot. He turns around with full anger written on his face. His hands formed fists, tight white fists.

"Pick the damn bottle up!!" He yells. I flinch as I feel tears stinging my eyes. I hold them back and stare at him. "Andy please tell me why you weren't here!!" I yell softer then his. As soon as I said that his fist raised in the air. I screamed and covered my face with my hands for protection. I stumble back into the counter. I whimper as tears fall from my eyes.

Andy's POV

I stop myself. My eyes widened realizing what I was doing. I hear faint whimpers from Chloe. Tears threaten to leave my eyes but I held them back. I pull back my fists and they turn into soft hands. Chloe was scared.. Of me!

"Ch-Chloe.. I-I'm so s-sorry!" I say softly for her to ease down. All she did was whimper and peeped through her fingers. "Ch-Chloe!" I stutter and engulf her in a hug, wrapping my arms around her tightly. She let her sobs out in my chest. Her arms wrapped around me tightly. "I'm so sorry." I whisper lifting her head up with my hand. I cup her face and kiss her lips.

I hug her and let my head hang low over her shoulder. "You know id never hurt you.. In my life.. I'm so sorry.." I whisper still hugging her close. Chloe lifts her head out of my now soaked shirt to look at me.

"I'm sorry.." I say looking into her eyes meaning everything.

"It's okay.." She said sniffing. I lift her up brides way and look down at her. She looked up at me and a smile appeared on her lips. "I love you so much beautiful." I say and kiss her lips lightly and walk into my room. Our clothes still everywhere. I lay her down in the bed and strip off my clothes to my boxers. I slip into bed next to Chloe and hold her close to my chest. I kiss her forehead one last time before I drift to sleep.