Studio time!

Chloe's POV

I walk in my room and close the door. I see Andy with a black shirt with KISS written on it. I smile and grab my bag and pull out an outfit. I quickly slipped off my shirt and put my bra on. I slip my Sleeping With Sirens shirt on. It was white so I put on my green teal skinny jeans on. I look in the mirror and brushed my hair. I put my hair up in a bun and turn around to see Andy smiling at me.

"Likey?" I smile and twirl around. Andy smiles and nods. Just a nod really? "You look amazing." He smiles. His cheeks are lightly blushed. He looks adorable when he blushes. He turns his head to the side. I turn around and grab my makeup bag. "You look hot!" I say without thinking. I see in my mirror at my huge blushes on my face. I mean look at him! His black skinny jeans for perfect around him, his jeans were really low showing his V line. God that is just hot! I begin to put a thick line of black eyeliner on. My face really red. I see Andy in the back grinning.

"Thank you, even tho I've heard that from my fans, but this one I love." Andy says and walks to me. His arms wrap around my waist from behind. He rest his head on my shoulder and looks at me from the mirror. I smile wide and continue to do my makeup. He evilly smirks and buries his head in my neck. I giggle and finish my makeup. I feel him giving little warm kisses on my neck.

"Andy!" I moan and wiggle around. I feel him smirk against my neck and he kisses my sweet spot right below my ear. I moan a little and push him away. "Andy not now! We need to leave!" I say and smirk. Andy frowns and kisses my cheek. I bend down and pick my flip flops up.

"Alright you might be board at the studio after a while so you can like call Sam and you two can go somewhere." Andy says slipping his vans on. I nod and grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket. I walk out of the room with Andy behind me. We both walk downstairs and meat up with the rest of the guys. They all were talking till I stepped in. I smile and wave.

"Hello Chlo Chlo!" CC says happily. I smile, his attitude is so awesome! "Well what are we waiting for let's go!" I said and put my flip flops on. Jake and Ashely walk out first, I followed with CC behind me. Andy locked the door. I skip happily to the driveway. I see the black car that they took yesterday. Jinxx was in the car already. "JIIIINXX!" I yell and open the door and climb in. "Heyyyy!! Chloe!" Jinxx turns his head to face me behind him. I high five his hand and he turns back around. "Hey do you have Sam's number in your phone?" Jinxx says and turns the car on.

"Yep yep!" I smile. The rest of the guys cave in on me. I squeal as Ashely sits on my hand. I yank it out from under him and he just smirks. CC scooted under me so I sat on his lap. Ashely sat to the right and Jake to the left. Andy sat on the passenger seat.

I'm all scrunched up to the ceiling. "Owww!" I wine and wiggle around. CC grunts and wiggles too. "Jeramy ceiling down now!" CC said and Jinxx nodded and pressed a button. The ceiling slowly folds to the back. I slide off of CC's lap in a small crack between Ashely and him. It was big enough for me! "I have a convertible too!" I pipe up smiling. Ashely looks at me surprised. "Yeah my dad bought that for me. On my nineteenth birthday!" I smile and Jinxx backs out of the driveway. Andy turns the radio on.

"Octane!!" Jake yells. Andy turned the radio to Octane, I love this radio station. TNT by KISS turned on. Andy's face out up like a kid in a candy store. I love KISS too, bet the guys do too. We all started singing to the song as Jinxx drove to the studio.

^Arrive^

Jinxx stops the car and turns it off. He yanks the keys out and jumps out of the car. "ALRIGHT GET OFF ME!" I yell and Ashely and Jake and CC run out of the car. I walk out and stretch. "God my legs are like jello!" I say stretching my legs. Andy gets out and kisses my cheek.

"I never saw the guys run like that from a girl!" Andy smiles and steps behind me. I giggle and look up at him. He put his hands on my shoulders. He guide me to the door to the studio. The rest of the guys where already in it. I open the door and walk in. It was really warm in here! It smelled liked cigarets smoke! I walk in to see a big room with couches and chairs and blankets. There was a big machine that took over a whole wall. There was buttons all over it, some blinking red, green, yellow and blue. It was like crazy.

"Wow!" I say a amazed looking at the couches.