Tour

Andy's POV

Me and Chloe both spend the day together in the mall. We got our pierced stuff. She looks amazing with her lip ring. It made her even more sexier. I finally got my nose ring on my left nostril. For some reason Chloe had to buy these weird work out clothing. Also a pair of sneakers. But all I care about was making her happy so I did everything she wanted.

We are now at home and she's unpacking her stuff in her drawers of the dresser. I plop onto the couch and let go of my bags. "Hey Chloe?" I say sitting back up. No response. I get up and walk to our shared room now. "Chlo Chlo?" I used her nickname.

"Yes? Is that my nickname now?" She giggled. I smile and walked inside the room. "Yep. But I just got a message from John that me and the guys are going on tour." I say sitting down on the bed. Chloe stops unpacking and looks at me.

"For how long?" She asks walking to the bathroom.

I bite my lower lip and stand up. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her. "Week." I muffle into her neck.

"A week?! B-but can I come?" Chloe turns around to face me with her teal eyes watering. I shake my head. "We have one day on the bus to get there, one day to get the place set up. Two interviews at two different places on the same day, and then we have out concert." I say looking down at her. "And then one day on the bus back here. I don't want you to come because all his stuff is to much for you." I add.

Chloe's POV

I stare at Andy. "But that's not a whole week." I say counting the days he said in my head. "Is it?" I ask. He shakes his head. "The last day we're probably gunna come home on Friday like at one o'clock in the morning." He says wrapping his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and press my head into his neck.

"But Chloe, we've been together for months now. I don't want to loose you at all. I leave tomorrow morning." Andy says holding me close. I know he's been on concerts before but this one was a full week! Usually it's like four days but this is a full week. But at least I get to start my work out. Me and Andy brake the hug and he holds onto my hand. He kisses it and walks to the bed. I sit down on the bed carefully watching him as he starts packing.

Suddenly his phone lights up. He grabs it and slowly sits down on the bed. I crawl towards him and look over his shoulder. I read the text from John and gasp. He has to leave now?!

"You have to leave now?!" I gasp sitting down. Andy turns to me and kisses my passionately. His tongue slips into my parted lips and our tongues meet. I whimper and wrap my arms behind his neck as he creeps his hands on my hips. Small tears form at the end only my eyes. He leans down over me making me fall on the bed. Still this kiss wasn't broken until his phone rang. He ignored the first tune then the second he grunted and broke the kiss. He shoots up grabbing his phone and answered the call.

His bags where all packed up. He talks into the phone and I slide off the bed and wiped my small tears away. I grab one of his bags and attempted to pull it to the front door. Andy walked out and grabbed the bag and threw it over his shoulder. He was carrying the rest. He smiled at me and ended the call. We both walk outside where the tour bus sat waiting.

I kiss him long and passionate by wrapping my arms around his waist. He drops his bags and cups my cheeks in his hands.

We brake the kiss and we stared at each other for a sec. Suddenly CC, Jake, Ashely, and Jinxx pile out with no shirts and only pants on. I smile and hug each of them.

"Wish you can come little girl." Ashely said.

"Because your our good luck charm." CC added.

"Yeah right. I caused Andy to brake his ribs." I smack Andy's chest.

"Nah he's just stupid." Ashely said and snatched one of Andy's bags and ran off. Andy flipped him off and kissed my lips eagerly. The guys picked up his bags and ran to the tour bus. Andy starred at me with love in his eyes not wanting to leave.

"I love you."

"I love you too."