Action!!

Chloe's POV

After sitting through what seems hours of talking about the process of making the music video it was time to take the first bit!! I kiss Andy's nose for luck! I wish I would kiss his lips but I didn't want to ruin his lipstick up! Andy smirks and lightly kisses my lips making sure no lipstick rubbed off.

"Good luck!" I say as he runs to where he stands. CC fiddles with his drumsticks by twirling them around in his fingers. Ashely and Jinxx get ready plucking there guitars. Jake too. I watch Andy as he shakes his body and looks at the camera. He stares into it and backs away. Then the music started with CC.

*Some time later*

Chloe's POV

The song finishes with Andy walking off and the fire forms the BVB symbol. I watch the high camera on the stick rise up filling the screen of the symbol. I smile happily watching as people yell and cheer. "AND CUT!" The manager yells and I slip out of my chair and run to Andy. I jump into his chest and he engulfs me with a hug. He groans as he spins me around. I giggle and let go. "You guys where so epic!" I say hugging CC randomly. CC jumps for joy with me and I laugh. CC. Oh CC he's so full of energy!

I laugh and let go of CC and let him flail around. "We have to do another bit in the dark with rain." Andy says huffing and puffing. "But not today right?" I question looking at his sweaty chest. Oh god that's hot. Seeing him with his hair all messy and have a bit of sweat on him. God.

Andy's POV

"Nope not today." I smile at her. Chloe's eyes where glued right on my exposed chest. I look down at my slightly sweating chest. I smirk flexing a little. I watch as a blush creates on her cheeks.

"You having fun there?" I ask smirking. She looks up at me and her blush deepens. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. "I wanna go home." I whisper in her ear. I see as goosebumps form on her neck. I smirk and lightly rest my head on her shoulder burying my head in her neck.

"A-Andy. People are looking." I hear Chloe's voice shake a little. I groan and kiss her neck before I lift up out of her neck and look around. I see a lot of people giggling at us. Then I saw Jinxx, CC, Jake and Ash laughing and making faces. I roll my eyes and wrap my arm around Chloe's shoulders and walk to them. I kiss her cheek quickly and run back in the changing room, the guys following.

*Time later*

I walk back out of the changing room tired. All I want to do is be with Chloe in my bed. Eating junk food. Ugh!! I groan as I step into the car. Chloe steps in too with the rest. Some how she can squeeze her little body in between CC and Ash. Poor girl must be squished! "Lets goooo!" Ash groans eager to go home. Jinxx starts the car and drives off. After the time Jinxx drops each of us off at our houses the last was me and Chloe. Finally we get my house all to myself! The guys are ether at there moms house or friends houses. Jinxx stops right in front of my house. "Thanks dude. See you tomorrow." I say stepping out of the car. Chloe steps out and waves goodbye to Jinxx as he pulls out and drives away.

"Why don't we just ride in your car?" Chloe asks as I shove the keys into the front door. I shrug not really sure. "Well we're doing that tomorrow." I say stepping into my house. I rip my shirt off and toss it on the couch. I stretch my arms up in the air and gallop to my room. I hear a faint giggle from Chloe. I jump on my bed and engulf my pillow in my arms and slide under my covers. Chloe soon follows and walks in smiling at me. I smile and pull my pants off and toss them on the ground. Her face blushed up as she saw me throw my pants. I groan to her as she turned around.

"Chloeeeee!" I groan dragging it all out.