The Utter Sweetness!!

Chloe's POV

I hear him groan my name in annoyance. I chuckle and pull my shirt off not facing him. I slip my bra off and pull a baggy t-shirt on. I pull my pants off along with my shoes and pull on comfy jogging pants.

"Why do you do that?" Andy says as I turn around. I shrug a bit as my nose ketches a stinky sent. "Andy you stink!! Go take a shower!" I say holding my nose playfully. He groans again and slowly falls off the bed. I giggle as he hit the floor face first. "Owwww!" He wines and pulls himself up.

He walks over to me and opens his arms. I shake my head and put my hand up to his chest. "No hugs stinky boy! Go take a shower first!" I say and point to the shower. Andy drops his arms and pouts. I still point to the shower. He tosses his head back and groan. I giggle as he flips his hair over dramatically and stomps to the shower. I laugh at him and close the door.

Andy'a POV

I act like a little grumpy kid just to hear Chloe's laughs. Her laugh is so beautiful! I love hearing it! I hear her giggle cutely on the other side of the closed door. Suddenly I got a very beautiful image of Chloe naked with me in the shower. I smirk and crack the door open and poke my face out to see Chloe taking her makeup off.

"Can you take a shower with me?" I ask with pouting eyes and mouth. She turns around with a big blush on her face. "Uh uh uh... Uh.." She struggled and I chuckled. I walk out and wrap my arms around her tiny waist. "Please?" I say looking down at her. Her blush thickened. Chloe blinked a lot, fluttering her eyelashes. "O-o-okay..." She said stuttering a lot. My cheeks flame up. Finally I get to see her beautiful body! I smile and kiss her perfect lips lightly.

"Wait!!" She yells pulling away and stare at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at her with full concern.

Chloe started to tremble in my arms. I held her close and looked at her again. "I-I-I'm still a virgin.. Andy.." She says as little tears form in the corner of her eyes.

My eyes widened and stare at her. How?! She's so beautiful! I know she probably had other boy friends but wow. This is gunna be tough. I quickly wipe away her tears and kiss her forehead.

"Beautiful.. I don't want to have sex with you of your not ready.. I wanna do it with love.. Full of love and passion.." I say slowly and kiss her parted lips. I pull away and kiss her lips one more time before I let go. "Th-thanks... I love you.." Chloe says kissing my cheek. I smile and open the door and glance back at her.

"Go get some popcorn. I wanna watch some Bat Man with you." I smile and she nods happily and runs off. I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. "I'm so lucky to have her." I chuckle and turn the shower on.