We need coffee!

Chloe's POV

I see a white Honda pull up with Sammi inside. She rolls down the window and smiles. "Ya need a pick up?" She says and I giggle and get in the passenger seat. I buckle up and Sammi drives off. "So how's the studio? Pretty boring an't is!" She says looking at the stores around us. She pulls into the parking lot of Target. "It was pretty boring but they really like to goof off sometimes!" I giggle and grab my glasses from my pocket. I put it on and climb out.

"Oh really? What did the goofs do?" She said putting her sunglasses on and walking out of the car. I close the door when she did too. "Oh they act like they were drunk for an hour! CC was really funny!" I giggle remembering CC poked everybody each minute! Sammi laughs and we walked to Target. "Why are we going to Target?" I ask noticing how we just stepped in the store.

Sammi grabbed a basket and looked straight at the clothes. "I wanna shop with my bestie!" She smiled and skipped to the clothes. I smile and skip after her. We both walked around and looked at stuff. I saw a sun hat and put it on my head. It was bright orange and had a huge white flower on it.

"Hey Sammi!" I say and posed. Sammi laughs and takes a picture of me. I grab a red one with a white flower and put it on her. She laughs and gets next to me. She held her phone up and made a funny face. I did too and she took the picture. "This hat has magical powers!" I say and took it off and put it back next to hers. Sammi laughs and puts some t-shirts in the basket. I walk around and saw a perfect Micky Mouse shirt. "Oh my god! I'm getting this!" I say and look at the shirt. It was white and loose so it slanted off my shoulder. It showed my belly and it had Micky Mouse on it blushing. I take my size and show it to Sammi.

"I love that shirt! You get the Micky Mouse one and ill get the Mini Mouse!" She said and quickly found one and held it up.

"I'm gonna get more of these! Like to show my belly!" I say and found four of the same kind. They where all Ty-dy in different colors. I put them in the basket and we both check out. We both walk to the Star Bucks in Target. "Alright the guys want coffee. I know what they want." Sammi says and told the woman. I got a crumb ice coffee. Sammi did too. The woman put the coffee in a basket ring and she payed. We walk out and get back in the car. I sip my coffee through the straw as we drive to the studio again.

We arrive at the studio not short. I grab Andy's coffee cup and get out of the car. Sammi grabs the rest and gets out and locks the car. I quickly walk to the entrance of the studio and open it. I hear loud drums and guitars. Sam walks in and I close the door.

"GUYS HERE'S YOUR COFFEE!!" I yell on the top of my lungs. They all put down everything and ran to Sammi. I hold out Andy's. he snatches it and kisses my cheek. "Thanks beautiful." Andy said low and hoarse. That send shivers all through my spine.

I cough weirdly and awkward and walk over to the couch. I sit down and take the last sip of my drink. "Hey guys! We're thinking of making a music video of The Legacy! It's gonna be awesome!" Chris said out of no where. Andy nods his head and continues to drink his coffee.

"Hey Chloe, which music video of ours do you like love!!" Ashely says and sips his coffee. "I really like Perfect Weapon." I smile at Andy. I liked it because Andy was really hot singing in the video. It was just perfect. "Yeah CC wasn't there." Jake said and CC raised his coffee cup in the air.

"Oh yeah! Right it was that other dude." I say quietly.

"Alright you beautiful animals lets get back to work!" Chris said with his heavy accent. "WOOOOO!" CC yells and runs to his drums. Everybody did the same and pick there stuff up. Me and Sam sat on the couch.

^Two Hours Later^

I started getting really tired. Sam was on the far side of the sofa. I lay my head on the arm rest. I curl up to a ball and close my heavy eyes.

^Hours later^

I wake up in my bed. I look around to see Andy holding me very close to him. I smile and cuddle close to him. I close my eyes happily and sleep.