The Legacy is made

Chloe's POV

I see a man in a chair next to the table. He turns around and smiles. "My name is Anthony!" He said and held out a hand to me. I smile and shake his hand. "This is Chloe." Andy smiles and walks to the piano. Anthony has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He looks really nice and fun! I don't know why. I watch as CC run to the drums and sits on the stool. I see Jinxx's violin in the corner of my eye. I turn to see it laying on the sofa.

"Oh my god the famous violin!" I say excitedly and step closer to it. Jinxx chuckles and picks it up. He puts it up to his chin and plucks it. I smile and walk around. "This is so cool. I'm in the studio that Black Veil Brides make there music!" I say sitting down on a stool next to the piano. Andy smiles and sits in his stool. "Well it might take a long time." He says scratching his head. I nod and look at Anthony.

Another person walks in with a cup of coffee. "Well hello guys! Ready to do some work?" He said. Wow he has a heavy british accent. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He looks down at me. I smile at him and watch as Jake, Ashely and Jinxx pick up there guitars and sit down on a chair or stool.

"Oh sorry mate my name is Chris!" He smiled with his heavy British accent. I smile and get off of the stool. "Chloe!" I smile and shake his hand. He smiles and looks at Andy. I smirk and kiss Andy's cheek quickly and skip to the sofa. Chris and Anthony get the idea and smirk at Andy.

"Okay let's go guys!" Chris finally brakes the silence and walks to the headphones. Andy slips his headphones on too with the rest of the guys.

^Five hours later^

I lay down on the sofa. My eyes feel heavy so I look at the my phone time. 10:32 in the afternoon. Dang I'm soo board! Andy was right it was boring but interesting. I turn my head to see Ashely playing around with his base. I smile as he starts playing a random song.

"Can somebody play something? Oh how about play what you guys have so far!" I say excitedly sitting up and crossing my legs. Andy smiles and presses a button on the amp. Suddenly Ashely starts playing on his base. The beat quickly picked up. Then CC bangs on his drums, Jake joins with Jinxx and Andy just jumps up and down. I quickly hit the record button and watch them. Then Andy smiles and sings.

Racing faster,

Escape disaster,

Partners in crime will leave their mark

We make our own way,

No thoughts of yesterday,

Black hearts of chrome and battle scars

(Chrome and battle scars)

Oh.

The legacy,

Born from a dream,

Long leather wings,

Rose from the streets,

With the hands on destiny,

We came from nothing,

But promise one thing,

We'll change the world with these guitars,

So listen closely,

And don't stop working,

No one can tell you who you are

(Tell you who you are)

Oh,

The legacy,

Born from a dream,

Long leather wings,

Rose from the streets,

With the hands on destiny,

The legacy,

Born from a dream,

On leather wings,

Rose from the streets,

With the hands on destiny,

Aaaahhh-ouch, go!

Run

(Run)

Run

Never look back!

Run

(Run)

Run

Never look back!

Run

Run

Run

Never look back!

Run!

The legacy,

Born from a dream,

Long leather wings,

Rose from the streets,

With the hands on destiny,

The legacy,

Born from a dream,

On leather wings,

Rose from the streets,

With the hands on destiny,

Andy stops and Chris and Anthony stand in the doorway amazed. "Did you record?!" Chris yells. I nod my head yes and smile. "That song is awesome!!" I yell excitedly and run to Andy and hug him tight. Andy was breathing heavy from all the screams. I feel his arms around me.

"That was called the Legacy!" CC says into the mic. I giggle and get on my tippy toes and kiss Andy's cheek. He smiles and kisses me back. "Why don't you call Sam. She's lonely." Jinxx said putting away his phone. I pull out mine and quickly text Sammi that I wanted to get picked up.

I kiss Andy again and hug the guys. "Alright bye!" I smile and wave. "Byyyyeee!" Chris waves withy he rest of them. I run out and look down at the road waiting for Sammi.