Sleep talking.

Chloe's POV

My eyes flutter open from a sharp pain in my hips. Oh yeah we did it again yesterday. Wait yesterday?! What time is it?! I frantically look at my phone on the night stand and grab it. I cover the light as I look at the time. 12:34 at midnight!! I look up at Andy still sleeping soundly like a baby. I smile and kiss his cheek and slide off him. My hips throbbing. Ow this hurts but I don't mind doing it sometimes. It's fun. Wow I sound different. I rub my eyes making me fully awake. I get up and side out of the bed letting Andy sleep. Suddenly I hear a loud tune from Andy's phone. I quickly stumble and get it and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say in my morning voice.

"Hey! Is this Chloe?" I hear Ashely say in the other line. Voices tumble behind Ashely's voice, sounded like the rest of he guys talking. I clear my throat and grab Andy's shirt from his dresser. "Yeah it's Chloe." I say putting on some underwear.

"Oh where you sleeping? Sorry to call this late me and her guys wanted to know if you and Andy are okay." Ashely says from the phone. I glance at Andy on the bed and smile. "It's okay. And yeah me and him are fine. Actually we're great right now." I giggle a bit and pull the shirt on my me. It hung right over my bum showing off my BatMan underwear.

"Ooohh! Guys they had sex." I hear Ashely say and I heard a lot of laughs in the back. I giggle letting my cheeks blush. "You dork." I giggle and look out the window. It was pitch dark and not raining anymore! Wow we had sex through a thunderstorm!! Wow.

"You guys alright? Did the power come back on?" I ask resting my arms on the window edge staring out the window.

"Yep. We're all cozy here!" Ashely said with a chuckle.

"Bet you where cozy with Andy." CC yelled in the phone. I giggle covering my mouth trying to keep my laugh in.

"Very. Wait how did you guys get in the same place through the storm?" I ask raising my left eyebrow.

"Oh yeah this is Jake's house so we all visited him before the storm and we ended up getting locked in because of the storm." Ashely says.

I nod my head understanding letting my eyebrow fall normally.

I open my mouth to say something but heard Andy mumble something. I turn my head and saw Andy on his side facing me still asleep. He mumbled again and scratched his chest. I giggled at how cute he looked right now. "Hey Ashely, I gotta go Andy is doing weird stuff in his sleep." I giggle slightly. I hear Ashely laugh. "Okay girl! Bye!" He said and I heard the rest in say bye in the background. "Bye." I giggle and hang up. I lay he phone down on my dresser and walk over to Andy.

"Chloe..... Her hair.. Is beautiful.." Andy mumbled. I smile and run my hand through my hair feeling the tangles in them. "She doesn't know how beautiful she is...." He mumbles. I shrug and sit next to him and curl finger in his long black hair. He formed a smile on his lips and sighed.

"She's mine... Only mine.." Andy smiles and adjusted his pose and let out a sigh. "Scout." He says. My eyes widened and I stare at him as he breathed. My heart stopped as I saw the image of Scout in my mind. I remember how her body curved just the right way.

"Her body is curvyer.." Andy mumbles. "Hm Scout.." He mumbles and tears brimmed in my eyes. I sniff and slide off the bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I grab my phone as search up Scout. An image came up and showed her what she looks like now. She was much more curvy then me! And way more beautiful! Tears fell from my eyes as lock the door. I turn the lights on and point out differences from my body to hers. I scoff in discuss and turn my phone off and open the door and jog outside the room. Tears burning my soft eyes.