Chapter 1

Gorilla

I drowned the last shot of tequila. This party is wild. Boys and girls were drinking and grinding against each other. My eyes landed on her. Her face had a sly smile planted there. We held eye contact for a while before some one walked infront of her. Once he walked past, she was gone. I went and sat at the bar stool after ordering a glass of Whiskey. I twirled the glass in my wrist, watching the liquid move around. The club was a small, crowded place with a friendly atmosphere. I saw her now. She hastily moved across the room, towards the girls bathroom. Her skin shinned like glitter from the light. I took in a sharp breathe. I want her. She still had on my leather jacket I gave to her outside. I smirked. Her head snapped at me before she went through the door. I winked at her, taking a small drink from my glass. Once again. She left my eye sight. I placed my hand into my pocket, reaching for my phone. I pulled it out and placed it against my ear.

Her voice came through the other end "I thought you would never call" I heard a little laugh come from her.

"are you coming?" yes. I have a short patience. But I want her here. I need her here.

"calm down boy..." I took in a deep breathe. Just as I was about to answer the phone call ended. I pulled it away from my ear and looked at the screen just to make sure then planced it back into my pocket.

I smirked "about time" I lifted my head up to look at her. She has beautiful, large brown eyes that became lighter once the light bacame contact on them.

She bit her lip "I like to take my time..." she leaned against the bar counter as she stood the opposite side of me. Her face inches away from mine.

I leaned over, getting closer to her "I don't, yet everything comes out perfectly" I gave her another quick wink.

She grabbed hold of my tie, pulling me closer "I'll be the judge of that" her lips attacked mine. I leaned in, adding more force. She pulled away leaving little gap between us. "let's get out of here. Now"

I lifted my hand up to hers that was pulling my tie. I loosened her grip. "baby, you'll never be the same once I'm done with you"

She tightened it even more "oh, I think I will"

I bit my lip "what I got for you, I promise it's a killer"

"I'm a big girl" she moved her mouth to my ear whispering "I can handle it" i leaned down and started to kiss her neck making her breathing become faster.

"I don't think you can" she bit onto my ear pulling it. I flinched. I lifted my head back up and looked at her. I saw lust in her eyes.

"there's only one way to know for sure, Bruno. Try me" I lifted up my glass and took a drink never taking my eyes off of her. Once I was about it place it down she took it from me, drinking the rest.

I leaned back, watching her. She leaned move over the counter giving me sight of her chest. I slightly smirked, tilting my head down looking at the floor before looking back up to her. She walked from behind the counter and sat on my lap. She leaned in close to me "I know you want to" her voice sent a chill down my spine. Her lips conected with mine. I placed my hands on her thigh drawing circles on them. She reached for the buttons on my shirt undoing the first 3 reveling my chest. Her hands traveled along them. I moved my head at another angle kissing her deeper. She let out a soft moan as I pulled her closer to me. I smiled. She grinder her hips against mine. I held in my moan. I'm not gonna lose this. I moved my hands and grabbed her ass giving it a squeeze. I pulled away and started to suck on her neck. The taste of perfume put me off a little but we've already come too far to stop. She's mine tonight. I could hear her uneven breaths in my ear. I squeeze her again making her head move back slightly. I pulled away and conected our lips again. Without permission I forced my toungue in her mouth making her gasp.

I pulled away. I quickly looked around me making sure no one was watching "let's get out of here..."