Chapter 17

Gorilla

I walked thought the front door and was surprised when I saw Lex on the couch. I thought that I would have got here before her. "Hey" I collapsed down half on the couch and half on her lap. Her hands reached for my curls, twisting them in her fingers. "How was your day at work?" I closed my eyes as she massaged my head.

A quick breath of air came out of her mouth. "We had a meeting which was boring" I smiled a little.

"You never told me you worked with Amanda..." I opened my eyes and looked her face for a reaction. She looked at me confused as if she was asking how I knew. "Oh you know... We're secretly fuck buddies just like we used to be"

She balled her hands into fists and pulled on my hair making me gasp. "That's not funny. How do you really know?" I reached my hand up to hers, taking it out of my now aching head where she pulled on my hair.

"I ran into her as I came out of the studio" my hand tried to fix my hair as its probably is out of shape and a mess.

Her hand pulled mine into her own. "Did she say anything else to you?" She said it slowly but softly. I sat back up and looked at her, squinting my eyes to make me to suspicious.

"Why? What she should of told me? What are you hiding?" I whispered the last question in her ear, making her shiver slightly. "Cat got your tongue?"

"What? No. It's just... Just a question Bruno." I laughed at how she said that all nervously. "Did she say anything else?"

"Hm... I don't know" I laid back down with my head resting on her lap again. A smile was on my face, knowing how annoyed she was getting. One of her hands lifted up my shirt half way and started to draw patterns on my stomach. I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed.

It was like my mind drifted off into its own world as I didn't realise the her other hand started to unbutton my jeans. Her fingers started to move down to my lower stomach. I let out a soft groan of satisfaction. Damn the things she does to me. It tickled but felt good at the same time. Her hand reached down even further into my pants.

My eyes shot open as I felt her touch me. I flinched as I felt her fingertips drag along my length. My eyes looked straight back into hers, trying to read her, to see what she was up to.

My hips rises as her fingers wrapped along me, gently sliding up and down. As strange as it sounds, I feel claustrophobic in these pants. I moved my hands down to move my jeans and underwear down to let my self free. As I did this she didn't once stop moving, she did the opposite and sped up, earning a moan to escape from my lips. I knew that if she kept this up then I would climax in the next 5-10 minutes.

"What else did Amanda tell you Bruno?" I looked back up to her eyes away from my previous glaze. As I didn't answer her she tightened her hand around me, making me close my eyes shut. A wave of pain and pleasure swept across my body. "What did she tell you?"

I reached down and caught her off guard as I removed her hand off from me and swiftly pushed her so she was lying down with me on top of her. "Why do you want to know?" I tried to control my breathing back to its normal pace.

"Because she could of told you something..." Her fist came into contact with my chest, making me want to rip her closes off even more.

"Like what?" I had to get it out of her, even if it is pushing her. She shouldn't be ashamed or what's the point of doing it? My hands grabbed a fistful of her shirt and I pulled it over her head, removing it from her body.

"Something that I should be telling you. Not her" she in lapsed her bra while I removed her shorts and underwear that she was wearing in one go.

I pulled on her hips, setting her on my lap. "What? Like that you're a pole dancer?" Her jaw dropped as she looked at me in shock. Partly because she couldn't believe that Amanda told me that.

"That Bitch!" She forcefully shoved me inside of she and started to rotate her hip whilst moving up and down.

"Now I see why you're so good at this" I said referring to the unbelievable amount of pleasure she is giving me.

Maybe I was wrong to say that Amanda told me and not waited until Lex was ready to tell me but it's not like I lied is it? If anything I would get more information from Amanda so then Lex would take her anger out on me again, just like she is now.

"But Lex. I gotta ask..." She looked at me, looking confused. "When are you going to give me a show?" I bit my lip while glancing between hers and her chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't know..." I could sense that she was nervous about it. It was like she could read the sadness on my face. "How about you come to see me at work tonight since that's my next shift."

I smiled, happy with her response. I gripped on her hips and flipped us over so I was on top. It wasn't very often that we talked much when we were in this position as we normally were focused on the feeling. I knew that I had to focus on it or I would climax for a quite a while.

I rested my head in the crook of her neck and spread her legs wider so I could get deeper. I left little kisses on her neck now and then. The sound if our body's brought me just that bit closer to almost being done. "Bruno." I lifted my head up so I could look at her face. I could sense that she was almost there as I watched her face and felt her tighten around me. "I want it. I want it all." Little moans and whimpers lift her mouth.

"You can have it baby" I struggle to keep my eyes open as I felt myself almost getting there too. Her hands wrapped around my neck and pulled my face into hers, smashing our lips together.

"Give it to me baby" we both pulled away from the kiss to breathe. The look she gave me brought me to the edge. I rested my forehead onto the shoulder and pumped faster inside of her. "Bruno!" I felt her body start to tremble and shake as pleasure possessed over her. Not long after, I soon got the that place she was in.

As soon as we were done I pulled out and gave her one last kiss before getting up off from her. "What time do you need to be at work by?"

She slowly sat up, lifting her clothes off from the floor and standing up, not bothering to put them on. "About 9:30. And I need a shower" she strutted away from the couch and in the direction of my bathroom that I use.

"Can I join?" I shouted across to her.

"You've done enough!" I heard her shout back. I laughed a leaned back into the couch, releasing a deep breath.