Chapter 2

Gorilla

She bit her lip "finaly gave in" she slowly got up and leaned over to pull her dress down. "or did I have you from the start?" she placed her hand on her hip while leaning onto one leg, bending the other one.

I stood up and placed my hands on her hip, pulling her close "hmm... We'll never know"

She placed her hand on my bare chest. I forgot that it was on show. "I'll get it out of you" this time she winked at me. She kept her hand on my chest while walking around me. "are you coming?" she mocked me from earlier. I turned around and watched her sway her hips as she walked, trying to seduce me. I caught up with her in a matter if seconds. I placed my arm around her waiste as we walked out. I kept my head down, trying not to be recognised. With my other hand I took my sunglasses out from my pocket and slid them over my eyes. As we got to the exit it was only big enough for one to go out at a time so I gently pushed her infront so she went out first.

*Her Point Of View*

He pushed me out first. I felt the corner of my mouth curl up into a half smile. I swayed my hips as I walked. I have this boy right where I want it. I slowed down as people infront of my took their time to walk out. I rolled my eyes at them. I felt Bruno behind me as I took small slow steps, waiting on the others to hurry up so we could get out. I swayed my hips from side to side grinding against him. I felt his breath in my ear. I know that he was trying his best to hold in a moan. I heard a faint one come out of his mouth. I grinder onto him harder. His hands found it's ways onto my hips I smirked turning my head to I could she part of his face. He gripped my hips harder so that they would stop moving. I laughed lightly. As the people infront started to actually get out I started to walk again but this time with Bruno right against my back. I rock my hips against him as we were walking. Right as we got out of the door he thrusted against the back of me. I turned to the right but he pulled me to the left.

He whispered into my ear "actually, are going my place this time..."

I smiled wide "what? Bruno Mars is taking me to his places. Wh..."

His hand covered my mouth "shh... Don't shout..." I tried to get his hand away from my mouth but he was too strong. He kissed my neck.

I lifted up both of my hands and pulled his hand off "alright. Alright" I felt him smile.

*Bruno's Point Of View*

I lifted up my face from her neck "we need a taxi..." I pushed her to the edge of the sidewalk and smirked at her. She looked at me then rolled her eyes.

"I fucking hate you" she cursed at me. She fliped her hair over to one shoulder and put of a seductive face. She placed her thumb out. In a few seconds a taxi pulled up. She looked at me with a pleased face.

"well done" I tapped her on the head before opening the door for her. As she crouched to get in a slapped her ass and laughed as she screamed. Once she was in I got in after her. I told the taxi man the address while slidding closer to her.

She looked at me up and down "not putting a seatbelt on?" she raised her eyebrow at me.

I put my arm over her shoulder "no. Why? You got a problem with that?" I leaned my head closer to hers.

"nope" she popped the 'p'.

"good" I whispered in her ear while moving a piece of hair out of her face and behind her ear. I wasn't sure if she was blushing or if it was the light in here. The sunglasses didn't really help either. I looked to the front of the car and looked out of the window. I don't recognise this street. So we must be taking another rout than I'm use to.

"is there a problem?" she whispered into my ear. I love it when she does that.

"nope" I mocked her like she did to me earlier. She laughed. Oh man. Her laugh. I love it. I turned to face her and smiled. "why?"

"you looked confused. But don't worry... I'll help you out with that later" she winked at me then looked away.

"oh, will you now?" I reached and pulled her chin so she face me. I leaned in a kissed her. The car suddenly came to a stop. I pulled back and paid the man.

I got out and shut the door after her. "wow. Nice place" she looked around as the front gates opened.

"I know" I took my keys out of my pocket and opened the door. I flicked on some lights.

"I thought you had a dog" she looked around searching for Geronimo.

"he's staying at Ryans." I closed the door. I walked up behind her. She turned around and kissed me while wrapping her arms around my neck.