Chapter 15

Gorilla

I swung my feet off the side of the bed, landing on the soft rug that the bed rested upon. I stood up unaware that I wasn't fully clothed. As I entered the bathroom I realised that I was naked. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to get it more in shape. Since today is Saturday that means that I have to go to the studio.

It's not like I hate going, because I don't. I just want to spend more time with Lexi. Just as I was thinking about her she came in. "Hey baby"

I smirked as I turned to face her. My eyes scanned over her body while I bit my lip. "Don't you look good this morning" I winked at her as she blushed. "Look... I'd love to spend the day with you but I've got to go to the studio."

Her head fell down in sadness. "It's fine. I'll just hang out with Amanda or something." She looked back up to me and smiled. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded my head, I wasn't too happy about that plan but if she want to hang out with her I'm not going to stop her. Her body moved close to mine, her hands massaged my shoulders. I though my head back and a groan escaped my lips, damn that fells good. "You're all tense. Do you want a massage?" I don't answer and kept my eyes shut.

Her hands left my shoulder and pulled me towards the bedroom. I landed face forward onto the soft bed. I could hear her so I turned around to see her in the bathroom looking around. After a minute she came out with some body lotion in her hands. "Why did you get that?"

She got onto the bed and straddled me, sitting on the back of my legs. "You don't have any oils so I thought this would do." She squirted some on her hands as I laid back onto the bed, my face on its side so I was facing the bedroom door.

Her hands got to work on my back as she added pressure in certain areas and moved in different motions. My eyes closed again. She worked on the top of my back near my shoulders. It hurt but felt good at the same time. "Damn baby"

I heard her slightly chuckle as she applied more pressure, making me take a sharp deep breath in. Her hands started to make its way down my back. Once she got just before the bottom, it felt amazing. I think she knew because she didn't move any lower. I hate to admit it but I want her. I want her bad. I shifted my thighs slightly to get more comfortable. No use. I moved again "why do you keep moving, keep still"

I shifted again "I can't" I groaned, why does this have to happen now? She tried to add more pressure so I would stop moving and it worked but it didn't make things less uncomfortable. My breathing increased as her hands found all the right places.

"Why, is something wrong?" I didn't answer. I'm pretty sure she knows why, she just wants me to admit it. "Roll over" my eyes shot open yet my body didn't obey her command. "Bruno, go onto your back" she got off from my thighs and tugged on my sides, trying to turn me over.

"Why?" I turned my head to look at her with my eyebrow raised. She smirked at me, catching me off guard and she pulled on my side, rolling me over. Her eyes traveled over me then stopped at my waist. She smiled as she looked back up to me. "It's not funny." I quickly sat up as a little giggle escaped her lips. "You know what?" I turned my face towards her again. "You caused this so you fix it."

She stopped laughing but kept the smile on her face. "Oh really?" I nodded my head at her as I laid back down. "I thought you had to go to the studio?" My eyes flickered to the clock on the bedside table. I had 30 minutes to get ready and to get there. Shit. I quickly go up and jumped off the bed and sprinted towards the bathroom.

---------------------

"Phil, you're an fucking idiot." I cursed at him for the 6th time in a row. "What did you even do? How did you do it?!" Here I was, standing onto of the spiny chair that could move at any second making me land flat on my face because he was throwing a bouncy ball around and it happened to land on the fuse box, knocking off all the electric.

I hoped off of the chair and walked over to Ari who had his hands covering his face. I tapped his shoulder making him remove his hands to look at me. "It's all gone. I knew I should I clicked save, I knew it." He said referring to the song we were in the middle of producing.

"We'll redo it some other time, it's not like we produced an whole album." He shot me a look as if to say 'I'm-Going-To-Kill-Phil'. Truth be told, he hated to have to redo anything. "Well... In other news, I'm out. I'll see you guys later." I turned to Phil as I opened the studio exit door. "You better call up some people to fix that" I pointed to the fuse box then left, shutting the door behind me.

It was only 5:30pm so it is still light out since it is summer so I walked to where Lex told me she was not long ago. I was on the other side of the street so I crossed. As soon as I did I could see her. My lips formed into a smile but it soon disappeared as I saw her with Amanda and this other guy. She was standing close to him with her hand on his shoulder laughing and his hand on her lower back. My jaw clenched. Who the hell is he?

As I got closer Amanda was the first to notice me, I noticed a small smile form of her face as she looked between me and them. "Hey Bruno" she said as soon as I was in hearing distance. Lex looked over and saw me. She took a step away from that guy.

I totally ignored the greeting Amanda gave me and kissed Lex, not pulling away for a few seconds. As we pulled away I pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "Hey baby"

"Hey, oh this is Isaac by the way" I looked towards him and gave him a 'Back-Off-From-My-Girl' look. I'm pretty sure he understood.

Amanda took a step closer to us. "I just thought, why don't we all go out for dinner? There's a restaurant across the road we could go to so it's not far." I looked at her. What is she up to? Something in her eyes told me she was up to something.

I looked back towards Lex. Please say no. Please say no. "Oh, let's. You're coming, right Isaac?" He nodded his head agreeing. "C'mon Bruno." She held my hand as we walked towards the building.

As soon as we sat down she started to talk to Isaac. It felt like she completely forgot that I was here. I totally regret leaving the studio now. "Having fun, Bruno?" I looked to my let to see Amanda sitting next to me while Lex and Isaac were deep into their own conversation about who knows what.

About 2 hours later, we were done eating and it's was just me and Lex in my car that was still in the car park to the studio. I was about to place my key in before Lex spoke up. "What's been up with you? You didn't talk much all night"

I dropped my hand back on my lap and looked straight ahead at nothing. "Maybe because you were too concentrated on him" I made sure to emphasise the word 'him' so she knew who I was talking about.

"I was not! What are you... Wait. Are you jealous?" I didn't answer as I kept my head straight still looking out of the front window. "Oh my god, you are!"

"Of course I am! You're paying more attention to him than your own boyfriend. You..." She cut my off from saying something I regret by kissing me. I'm glad she did if she didn't I could of made things worse. She guided her hand down to chest to my private area and pulled away.

"Let's just forget about him. You mean much more to me than he does or will ever be" her lips attached with mine once again.