Chapter 20

Gorilla

It wasn't long until I finally managed to get her out of her clothes and she was just left with her underwear on. My hand went from holding myself up beside her head, to gliding down her skin. I went from her shoulder to her hips, feeling the smoothness of her skin against mine. Her legs lifted up and wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to her. Her hands were on the back of my neck, playing with my hair.

I took the hand that was on her hip to the front of my pants, unbuttoning them and pulling the zip down. My lips left her and kissed down her jaw and onto her neck. I kissed all the way down until I got to her collarbone, licking and sucking on her skin, making it raw which was bound to leave a hickey there.

We were too much in the moment to care so she didn't stop me but encourage me with the music-like notes that were leaving her plum, soft, juicy lips. Her hand abandoned my hair and traveled down my body until she reached my pants. In one swift movement she pulled them down partway with the hands until she couldn't get them and further. She then used her feet to remove them fully.

I grinded my hips into hers, making moans and groans to escape from both of us. I wasn't sure how loud it was but hopefully not loud enough for Ryan to hear or I'll be getting a ear full from him tomorrow.

Lex flipped us over so that she was on top. Her hand gripped on my tie ,which hasn't be removed yet, and pulled me into a sitting position with her on my lap. Her hips rotated in small circles, teasing me. My hands reached for her underwear, wanting them away from her body. Just as I was about to pull them down her thighs, there was a soft knock at the front door. I pulled away from Lex immediately.

"What the fucks that?" The annoyance was clear in my tone as I looked at the closed bedroom door, listening to see if it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Ignore it. It's probably just Geronimo messing around." She pulled on my tie once again, using it as her advantage. We got interrupted again by the knock. Ryan hasn't responded to it so he music be in a deep sleep or something.

I pulled away and gently rolled Lex off from me. I stood up and put on my pants and lifted up my shirt from the floor. I opened the bedroom door while placing on my shirt. "Bruno..." She whined. "Where are you going?"

I turned around to her. "I'll be back in a second then we can carry on" I winked at her. "So be ready" I smirked at her as I walked towards the front door. I dusted down my shirt to make myself look more presentable before placing my hand on the door handle. I was shocked to whom I saw in front of me. "What are you doing here?" It may have can out a bit rude and bitter. But seriously, why are they here?

"I gave my phone and purse to Lex at the club since I didn't have a bag to carry it in and I forgot to get them back off of her..." Amanda tried to explain with Isaac by her side.

"Why couldn't you just wait until tomorrow to collect them?" I rolled my eyes just wanting to be with my woman right now.

"Because her car and house key is in her purse, dumbass!" I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling my blood start to boil.

I was a second away from snapping at him before I felt and soft, delicate hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Lex with one of my shirts and shorts on. "What's going on?" She looked past me to see Amanda and Isaac. "Oh. Hey! Why are you guys here?"

"I gave you my purse and phone to put in your bag." Lexi's eyes suddenly widened as her hand went over her mouth. "What?"

Lex looked at me. "My bag. I forgot my bag. Shit!" She looked back at Amanda. "Can you go back to the club to ask if someone's handed it in?"

"The club closed half and hour ago. You'll have to go back tomorrow." Isaac replied.

"Well since I can't get into the apartment what should I do?" I know that if I don't say anything Lex will 'suggest' that she could stay here for the night. But honestly. I don't want to let that happen. We always get interrupted and it annoys the fuck out of me.

"Well, you could..." Before Lex could finish her sentence with 'stay her for the night' I interrupted.

"Why don't you stay at his?" I nodded towards Isaac. It caught him off guard slightly.

"I guess I could do that. If you don't mind" Amanda looked over at him for permission.

"No. It's fine"

"Ok. See you guys tomorrow!" Without letting them reply I slammed the door shut.

"Bruno!" Lex complained. I grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up so she was wrapped around my waist. I kissed her with the most passion I could possibly give. I leaded us back to the bedroom, closed the door and chucked her onto the bed.

I removed all of my clothing and she removed all of hers or mine. Whatever. I climbed onto the bed and got on top of her. I can't take this no longer. I have to be inside of her. I want to feel her around me. My hand gripped myself as I slowly entered her.

Satisfaction swirled all in the air as I felt like I was being floated up into heaven. My strokes started to speed up followed by the frequency of her moans. "Shhhh... You've got to be quiet, baby!" I whispered into her ear. Her fingernails dug into my back as a response. I flinched and closed my eyes as pain spiralled around my body and back.

"It feels good Bruno!"

"I wanna try something new. A position we haven't done before." I mainly spoke to myself as I pulled myself out of her. As I moved away from my destination. I lifted us both up off from the bed. I took her hands and pulled her over to the desk. That was against the wall. "Sit on it, facing me." She looked at my curiously before sitting on the edge of it, her feet off from the floor.

My hands held each one of her knees as I lifted them up onto my shoulders, making some of her back lift off of the desk. I guided myself back into my destination and groaned. I started thrusting fast, not bothering to start of slow then gradually building it up.

"Bruno!" She practically shouted. I shushed her again as I didn't stop. I lifted her legs up higher, finding myself going deeper inside of her. I felt her got right around me, reaching her climax. Her legs straightened up, her toes pointing towards the ceiling. I naturally brought my hand down towards her open mouth, covering it as she screamed into my hand.

Once she climaxed her knees relaxed, bending again. I removed my hand and placed it on her butt, holding her up as I kept thrusting, finding myself get closer.

I pulled out once again, making her eyes shoot open and look at me. I pointed my index finger up and twirled it around to make a circle shape, indicated for her to turn around. She did as requested and was face down on the desk. I opened her legs and entered her. I lifted her thighs up to the weren't on the floor.

I felt a tingling sensation in my lower stomach. I closed my eyes and held my breath, so I would let out any loud noise. I felt myself explode into her as she tightened around me, climaxing again. Damn.