Game on!

"You're so dead," Chandler yelled over the loud surround sound playing in my living room.

I laughed and furiously allowed my thumbs to hit the buttons and killed the zombies on the television.

Chandler and I were best friends. How did we meet?

We went to a gaming convention for our favorite game, The Walking Dead.

Turned out, he only lived about five minutes away from me.

"I highly doubt that," I said with satisfaction.

I picked up the bow and arrow off the ground and let my arrows fly. Chandler had nothing on me.

I was on level 81 while he'd been on level 56 for the past month. It was pretty funny that he thought he could beat me.

Just as I thought it would happen, the game ended and I came out on top.

"How do you always win?"Chandler complained as he plopped down on the couch.

I laughed and sat next to him,"I'm just talented."

He pulled the brown pillow off of my beige couch and smacked me in the face with it, forcing me into the soft cushions.

"Sore loser," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"I'm sorry," Chan said,"I can't hear you with all this pillow in your mouth." (Is it bad that I laughed when I wrote this???)

He shoved the pillow in my face again and pressed his whole body into me, laughing, as I attempted to fight him off.

"You're such an ass," I giggled, blocking the pillow.

My mom walked out from down the hall and looked at us.

"Chandler, what are you doing?" she said with a laugh,"If you guys are going to get touchy feely, go to your room. Not on my couch."

I cringed,"Gross, Mom. Not even funny."

My mom let out a laugh and continued on her short journey to the kitchen.

Chandler got off of me and held out a hand to help me get out of the sinking cushion.

"You know," he said with a smirk, "Your mom isn't wrong."

I rolled my eyes and then glared at him in disgust, "You honestly revolt me."

I knew Chandler had a crush on me, and he knew that I knew. It was just that I loved our friendship and I didn't want to risk it with a relationship. It made me happy when I told Chandler this and it didn't make things awkward.

My mood completely changed when I thought about the fact that Chandler and I weren't going to see each other for three months after this.

Because my parents are divorced, I spend the year with my mom and the summers with my dad. It's really cool that I get to see him for so long, but sucks because I end up really missing my mom and Chandler.

"I'm kidding," he said, breaking me from my thoughts.

I smiled, "So am I. Do you want to go another round?"

Chandler looked at the clock and then frowned, "Sorry, love. I cant. I have to be home because Grayson is bringing a friend home and my mom wants me to watch them."

I sighed, but nodded.

I walked with Chandler to the door and he bid me farewell with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll miss you," he said.

"Not as much as I will you," I said, letting out a small British accent.

After he disappeared from my view, I closed the door and made my way to my room.

When I lay on my bed, I heard the sound of crinkling paper.

My eyebrows arched in wonder as I lifted up the small note and opened it.

"If you're reading this, then I just left your house to go to mine, which is always the down side of my day. And in this case, the whole summer. You already know how I feel about you, and I know you don't feel the same way, but what's the harm in a little note, right? I just thought it would be cute idea considering you had to look at my face all day."

I let out a laugh and smiled. Chandler was sweet. I would give him that.

"This is better than texting, right? I don't know. This feels stupid. Just know, I love gaming with you. You're my best friend and I love you. I'll miss you when you're away, and know, when you come back... I'm going to kick your ass."

I smiled at the ending of the note.

I was going to miss him so much.

Topic: Movie or Gaming

Hello my lovely people. If you saw my A/N from earlier, then you know that I'm hosting an event where you guys can make me a new cover for this story of imagines because its been 8 months and I don't like the one I did anymore. I received some of them, but I know some of you don't read the author's notes unless there was a chapter before it, sooo.

I think I will pick one later tonight or early tomorrow, so hurry.

You can send me them:

on Twitter at Mathlete2585 (name is Massie Hillson)

on snapchat at Mika_Hill

or by email at thill326 at yahoo.com

I would love it and I thank all of you that took the time to read the imagines and make the covers.

Also, y'all can check out my personal story which is also a 30 day challenge.

Luv ya~Miki