•Chapter 29•

[Dalton]

As we pull into Disney land I am the first to run out of the car. I run over to where Trent and Mackenzie stand. I pull them forward as Jai slips into Disney land with Jenn and Lee.

"Guys," I say freaking out,"Sonika made a move on me."

"What," Mackenzie says a little too loud but he quiets his voice, "are you sure?"

"Well she put her hand on my thigh then winked at me so yeah I'm pretty sure," I say looking back at Sonika who is walking with Avalon.

"What did Jaiden say," Trent says looking up at Jai who is dancing with Lee to the Disney music that is playing.

"I don't think she saw. She was in the backseat watching videos with Avalon."

"Maybe it was an accident," Mackenzie says as we walk toward the first ride.

"Dear god I hope so," I say as we walk into the first ride.

I see the rollercoaster is two seated so I sit and wait for Jai. I look for her and see she's behind Trent. Suddenly I hear someone sit in her seat. I pray to god it's anyone but Sonika.

"Hey Dalton," I hear Sonika say.

"Oh Jai was gonna sit there," I say as Jai is next to me on the deck.

"It's okay I'll just sit with Trent," she smiles going in the seats in front of us.

"So how are you," Sonika says resting her hand right next to mine.

"I'm good," I say awkwardly while moving my hand to my own lap.

Lucky for me Sonika and I sit in silence for the rest of the ride except for the screams that come out of both of us. As we go down the first hill I feel Sonika grab my arm and cover her face with my bicep. I pull away but it isn't until the camera flashes.

Once the train stops I quickly get off and run to Jaiden. I pick her up from behind and spin her around. I feel a smile creep on my face as I hear her adorable laugh.

"Hey do you guys wanna get food because I'm starving," Lee says as we pass an advertisement for one of the restaurants on the park.

"Aw we better feed the baby," I smile teasing Lee.

Him and I both laugh. I feel Jai's hand slip out of mine as we pass a gift shop.

"Hey Dalty. Remember this," she says holding up a little Cinderella dress in front of her.

"On my gosh," I laugh.

"Whatcha guys talking about," Sonika asks butting in between us.

"Don't," I jokingly warn Jai.

"Dalton was in a band called IM5 and they did a video where Dalton had to dress up in a kid's Cinderella dress."

"And you better believe I looked damn good in those heels," I say giving Jai a piggy back ride.

"I bet you did," Sonika winks not breaking eye contact with me.

As we hurry to the restaurant I put Jaiden in the spot next to me and Jenn on the other side so Sonika can't sit by me. As we eat I put my hand on Jai's thigh. She looks at me and smiles resting her head on my shoulder. I look up and notice Sonika look angry at Jai. I just sit back and continue to eat my food.

What's Sonika deal anyways? I never really talk to her unless it's something like can you pass me that water bottle or something. Could Sonika like me or does she just have some type of issue with Jai?

"Hey," Jai says snapping me out of my thoughts, "it's time for the next ride."

"Okay let's go," I smile taking her hand.