|| Joe, We Need To Talk ||

Andy's P.O.V

"Joe, we need to talk," I say.

My heart thumps, as my entire body fills with nerves. I'm going to tell Joe. I can't keep hiding it anymore. It's not right to keep this a secret. He deserves to know. Besides, I know Joe, and I know he wouldn't treat me any different even if he knew I was gay.

"What's up? You okay?" Joe asks with a slight look of concern.

"R-remember how you nearly killed me, a-and I held you in my lap?" I stutter.

"Fuck you! I feel like shit about that, don't bring it up!" Joe shouts.

"That-was-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-me-all-week!" I quickly spit out. "A-and when you k-kissed me, my heart exploded,"

Joe looks at me with a confused look. I think he's judging me. He's never looked at me this way. What if he think about me differently now? Ahhh, I fucked up!

"What are you saying?" Joe asks, confused.

My heart thumps so fast it feels like it's about to explode, and so hard it feels like it's about to burst through my chest. My throat goes dry, and I can't speak.

"Andy?"

I finally work up enough courage, as I take in a deep breath.

"Joe, I-I really like you, okay? And not just as my best friend. I'm gay, Joe, and I'm gay for you. You make me feel things that I've never felt before. I'm in love with you, Joe. I really am," I nervously speak.

"A-are you serious?" Joe stutters.

Fuck! I've fucked it up! "Are you serious?" Yes I'm fucking serious, Joseph! I'm not going to fucking blurt out my feelings if I wasn't fucking serious!

"I. . . Uh. . . Um. . . I don't know." I blush.

"Andy, it's okay. Are you really gay, and gay for me?" Joe softly asks.

Embarrassment fills my body, as a mad blush creeps up on my cheek. I nervously nod, as I stand up to leave.

"Where are you going?" Joe quizzes, grabbing my hand.

"I'm leaving."

"Andy, please don't leave," Joe sighs, pulling me back onto the bed.

"Joe, I'm leaving. You probably hate me now, and if not, think of me completely differently. Soon you'll be calling me a faggot, just like everyone else will if they find out. I'll ruin your reputation. Just let me leave," I choke.

My eyes fill with tears, as a few spill over. There's no way Joe would feel the same way about me now.

Joe moves his hands to my cheeks, and positions my head so my eyes are in line with his. He looks me directly in my eyes, as I blush. His beautiful blue eyes are mezmerizing.

"Andy, I don't think of you any differently, and there is no way in the world I'd ever hate you, even if you are gay. I'm not a homophobic fuck! I'd never call you a faggot, either, Andy, and I don't care if you ruin my reputation which isn't that great, anyways. You're my best friend, Andy. I'll always love you,"

My heart absolutely melted when Joe said that. I could've actually died. He makes my heart hurt!

Joe continues looking into my eyes that have been made glassy from my tears. He then quickly flickers his eyes down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. He then reaches his hands up to my cheeks, and wipes away my tears with his thumbs. He then leans in and kisses me.

The feeling of his lips against mine is the most beautiful feeling ever! Butterflies and fireworks erupt in my stomach, as Joe puts his hand on the back of my neck, the other on the top of my thigh.

He then licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, as I open my mouth. He hesitantly slips his tongue into my mouth, but finally does. This is a whole new level of butterflies and fireworks in my stomach!

Joe pulls away, as he blushes.

"I-I'm so sorry, Andy. I shouldn't have done that," Joe blushes.

"Don't be sorry. I've wanted to do that for so long! But you're g-gay too?"

Joe nods his head, "only for you, though,"

My heart beat races, as I blush like a mad man. Did Joe Trohman, my crush, just say he was gay, but only for me? No! He's lying! But then why did he kiss me? I'm so fucking confused!

"R-really?" I stutter, as Joe nods.

"I don't do dick. I've never done dick. I don't like dick," Joe starts, as my heart drops.

I knew it was too good to be true! He kissed me, said he likes me, gets my hopes up so fucking high, then says that. Thanks for breaking my heart into a million pieces. Not bad, Joe.

"But I'd do it for you. I'd prefer pussy over any dick, unless that dick, is your dick. My whole view of relationships change when I see you, Andy. I look at you, and I'm home. Andrew John Hurley, I'm completely and utterly in love with you."

My heart goes to my throat in disbelief. This is all a dream, because if your crush likes you back, then it's not real. This has to he a dream. It's gotta be. There is no way that Joe likes me like that!

"No, you're fuckin' with me, Joe. Stop lying and getting my hopes up! There's no fucking way you like me back! Your crush never likes you back! I'd rather you call me a disgusting faggot then you lie to me and get my hopes up!" I cry, tears striking my eyes.

I look into Joe's eyes as I see them fill with hurt. It's like what I had just said destroyed him.

"Andy, I would never lie to you like that," Joe chokes out. "Why don't you believe me, Andy? Why don't you believe that I love you? I really do love you, Andy. It hurts to think you don't believe me,"

"I don't know," I mutter.

Joe looks into my eyes, and kisses me again.

"I love you, Andy. I really do,"