|| Beat It ||

Joe's P.O.V

"Joe! Wake the fuck up, Joe, we have school. JOSEPH!" Andy yells, interrupting my sleep.

I roll over, and see him hovering above me. I reach my arms around his neck, and kiss him. He kisses me back, smiling against my lips.

"Come on, dork! Get ready!" Andy laughs.

I roll my eyes, and push him off of me.

"You're the one dating the 'dork', Andy," I giggle, air quoting 'dork'

"Well, you're a sexy dork, and you're my dork," Andy smiles, kissing my nose.

I blush and position my face so I can kiss his lips.

"I love you, Andy." I whisper.

"Not as much as I love you," he whispers in return. "Now get dressed."

I laugh, as I go to his cupboard, and browse through his various items of clothing.

"I'm wearing your plain white T-shirt, and your black jeans, okay, babe?" I ask, more as a statement.

Andy thinks for a minute, then looks me up and down.

"Yeah, you'd look so sexy in that," he says, biting his lip.

I blush with a smile, as I grab the clothing, and throw it on his bed.

"Now, Andy, you have two choices. You can either stay in here and watch me get dressed like a weirdo, or you could get out like a gentleman," I list.

"I'm a weirdo, soooooo," he answers my question.

I roll my eyes with a smile, and lightly push his eyes. I then strip off my shirt and pants, as Andy moans, making a comment about how sexy I look in just my boxers, and I should keep it like that. I ignore him, and continue dressing myself.

"Boys!" Andy's mum called, walking into the room. "What are you guys doing today?"

"Going to school....?" Andy answered.

"It's a long weekend, sweetheart," she informs, as we look at each other, eyes wide.

"Well," Andy said. "Can we chill here?"

"Sure!" She said smiling, as she walks downstairs.

Me and Andy look at each other, as I sit on his lap, facing him. He holds my thighs for support, as he delicately kisses me. He then bites my lip, and starts rubbing my thighs.

"Hey, Andy?" I ask.

"Yeah, babe?" He replies.

"I love when you call me that," I blush. "But does your mum know?"

"That I'm gay? No. Yours?"

"No," I say. "I don't really know where they stand in that whole gay thing. I mean, what if they're really judgemental? It's better to keep it a secret."

Andy nods in agreement. He looks at me, then kisses me again, volcanoes erupting in my stomach.

"Wanna tell your mum?" I ask. "I'll be right there with you. She doesn't need to know about us. I just think she should know. She's not judgemental and shit."

"If you're with me." Andy softly spoke. "But, just wait. We'll do it in half an hour,"

I nod, kissing his forehead. I then lay him down, and kiss him multiple times, all over his face, kissing his lips last.

"I really do love you, Andy. No ones ever made me feel this way," I honestly say.

"Joe, when I found I was gay, I was scared to tell you. I thought that if you found out your best friend was gay, then you'd call me a fag, and a freak, then never talk to me again. I never thought this would happen. Especially when you're the reason I turned gay," Andy also replied honestly.

"I felt the exact same way, actually, Andy. Like I said, I don't do dick unless that dick, is your dick," we both laughed.

Andy cupped my face, and kissed me again.

I really do love this boy.

Song - Beat It (cover)
Album - Folie à Deux (bonus track)

A/N - heyyyyy! So, how do you think Andy's mum is gonna react? Should I make her a bitch? Should I make her understanding? Comment what you think!

Stay Street ∞
Stat Alive |-/