|| We Do It In The Dark ||

Joe starts to suck on my neck, as he lightly palms me. I let out a moan, as I squirm beneath him.

"Stay still, baby," Joe whispers. "Daddy's gonna make you feel so good, baby boy."

I continue to moan, as Joe starts to pull down my boxers. My penis flings back against my stomach as my boxers release them. Joe chuckles, as he kisses my lips.

Slowly, his lips leave mine, and start to make their way down my chest, leaving a trail of purple love bites. I let out moans, as he makes his way down. He reaches the bottom of my stomach, and kisses right past my dick.

"What the fuck, babe!? You just went straight past my dick!" I yell.

"Be patient, baby,"

He starts to kiss the inside of my thighs, leaving love bits there also. Slowly, he makes his way down my right thigh, and then up my left, until finally, he reaches my cock.

He places a delicate kiss on my tip, as I let out a throaty moan.

"Joe," I moan.

He smiles against my tip, as he slowly takes me in his mouth. I take a fistful of his hair, as I let out another loud moan.

"D-daddy," I whimper. "Faster."

Joe starts to suck on me harder and faster as I bob my head in pleasure.

I feel my climax reach, as I let out a scream.

"J-j-Joe! I-Im, oh fuck! I'm g-gonna c-cummm!" I say between moans.

Joe takes me out, as he starts to jerk me off, letting out another moan as I cum all over his hand and my stomach.

Joe licks the cum off of his hand, then off my stomach. He then licks his hand, and wipes it onto his dick.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Joe asks, as I nod my head. "Okay,"

Joe then grabs my legs, and hooks them around his shoulders. He then lines up his tip with my hole.

"Can I go in?" He asks.

"Whenever you're ready, daddy,"

He then penetrates my butthole as I let out a throaty moan. At first, it really hurts, but the pain is soon overcame by pleasure.

Joe thrusts into me, as I moan. The sounds of skin slapping against skin fills the room, as Joe takes me to another world.

"Holy shit, babe," Joe groans. "You're so fucking tight!"

"It doesn't help that you're so big," I moan.

Joe thrusts into me harder and faster, sending me to cloud nine.

"You feel, fuck! So good, ahhhh, inside of me," I say between moans.

"Y-you feel s-so good around me, baby," Joe moans.

He thrusts even harder, hitting my good spot.

"RIGHT THERE!" I scream.

Joe thrusts as hard as he can, hitting the my good spot every time.

I then feel my climax reach, as I start to orgasm.

"I-im almost there," I moan.

Joe replies with another loud moan.

"I'm gonna cum!'' I scream.

"Cum for me, baby!" Joe yells. "Three! . . Two! . . One!"

With Joe's count, we both cum at the same time.

Joe collapses beside me, as I cuddle into his chest. We spend five minutes getting our breath back and recovering from our high.

"That. . . Was. . . Amazing!" I huff.

"You can say that again,"

Then, we fall asleep in perfect bliss.

Song - The Take Over, The Breaks Over
Album - Infinity On High

I just realized I have a bad habit of ending chapters with them falling asleep. W O W. I should probably stop. . .

Anyways, one of my favorite authors on wattpad commented on one of my one shots, and I got so fucking excited!

Also, I'm in class writing this, and my teacher caught me and she read it, and her face while she was reading it was fucking hiLARIOUS! IM PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING! 😂😂

And I haven't wrote that much smut before, so excuse me if its really shit.

But that's it, for now.

Stay Street
Stay Alive |-/