|| I Only Obsess Over You ||

Joe's P.O.V

A huge amount of worry was lifted off our chests after Andy's mum said she was fine with Andy being gay, and me being his boyfriend.

I'm just glad she wasn't a homophobic jackass, and accepted his sexuality. If she didn't, it would've hurt Andy. And whatever hurts Andy, hurts me. I just cannot explain how stoked I am!

I then feel a little bit of liquid drop onto my chest. I look down, and see that Andy is asleep. Awe! My smol bean drools when he's asleep! That's adorable! I look down, and seen how is facial features had relaxed from their previous tense state. His body weight evenly distributed amongst the fraction of bed he is taking up. Slowly, his breath evens out. He's in a state of sleep.

I tighten my grip around his shoulders.

"I'll protect you when you can't protect yourself," I whisper.

Weights start to grow on my eye lashes, tugging my eyelids close. I fight them open, struggling to keep my recently made promise.

Just as I'm about to officially break my promise, there was a slight knock at the door. The door then slowly opens, following the knock. Andy's mum then walks in, her mouth open, ready to speak. She sees Andy asleep on my chest, then smiles, and takes a photo.

"That's cute," she smiles, as I blush.

She then walks to the bed, and takes a seat on the foot of it.

"Joe, sweetie, can I ask a question?" She asks.

"Of course," I answer.

"How long have you and Andy been dating? It's not that I'm worried, I'd just like to know if it's recent or not," she says.

"Very recent," I smile. "Like, yesterday."

She smiles, and pats my leg.

"Well, welcome to the family, and take care of my boy,"

"Thank you, and of course. I'll never let anything happen to him. I'll protect him with my life,"

Andy's mum smiles, then walks out, closing the door behind her. My eyes then begin to shut again. Although my eyes are closed, I can't sleep. I'm far too tired to sleep.

I then feel Andy shuffle on my chest. I look down, and see the cute boy face down on my chest. He then presses his lips against the crevasse of my chest, shivers running down my spine. He then looks up, and smiles. I smile back, as he kisses my jawline. I look down, and kiss his lips, as he smiles into it.

"Good morning, princess," I smile.

"Good morning, prince," he sleepily groans.

I laugh, and kiss his forehead. His tired voice is honestly the sexiest shit I've ever fucking heard! I swear to god, I could spend the rest of my life waking up to that.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asks.

"What?" I question.

"To my mum," he informs. "Would you really protect me with your life?"

"Most definitely," I honestly answer. "I'd do absolutely anything to keep you safe,"

He smiles, as I kiss him again. His lips against my own is simply the best feeling ever. He buries his head in my chest, kissing it again. His lips are my addiction. He is my addiction. I don't care what I do, or where I go. If Andy's there, I can do anything. He means everything to me. He is my home away from home.

He is the love of my life. He is the air that I breath. The words that I speak. The chords that I play. The strings that I pluck. The earth that I walk on. And more than anything, he's the other half of me. The better part of me. The part that makes me better. The part I've been missing.

Song - Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
Album - From Under The Cork Tree

A/N - yooooo! It feels like I haven't updated in forever! Does it feel the same for you? Idk. So, I think there was some cute stuff in there, but idk. What do you think?

Also, me and trohley wanna make a bomb ass bandom group chat on Kik, so drop yo users, and I'll add you.

Stay Street ✌🏻
Stay Alive |-/