|| I Will Never Believe In Anything Again ||

(This is written in past tense, then changes back to present tense. You'll understand when you read it)

Joes P.O.V

Its been six months since Andy and I started dating. They were the best six months of my life. Were being the key word. . .

I believed he loved me. I believed he cared about me. But no matter how much you believe something, you can never be sure.

I was home alone last week. Mum was working late, and dad was at the pub. I felt lonely, so I decided to go visit Andy. Oh boy, I wish I hadn't.

He's always told me to come over whenever I wanted, and that I didn't have to ask. He even gave me his spare key.

I arrived at his house, and there was an unfamiliar car. I assumed it was one of Andy's mums friends. But it wasn't.

I walked inside, and upstairs to Andy's room. My heart dropped as soon as I reached his door. The sounds coming from within shattered my heart beyond repair.

I thought it may have just been a movie. Yes, the moans were very loud, but I've heard some pretty realistic sounds.

So I, the naive, dumb boyfriend, thought I'd take the benefit of the doubt, and walk in.

It wasn't a movie. Andy was having sex with another guy behind my back.

"Andy," I chocked.

He looked over his shoulder because he was topping. As soon as he seen me, he pulled out immediately.

"Joe, it's not what it looks like!" Andy lied.

It was exactly what it looked like. I obviously wasn't enough for him. Because if I was, he wouldn't have shoved his cock inside of someone else.

"Really? Because it looked like you had your dick in his ass!" I yell. "Who even is it!?"

The guy Andy was fucking poked his head out. It wasn't the person I thought it would be. He's obviously cheating on his boyfriend too.

Pete fucking Wentz.

"Please don't tell Patrick," he begged.

"Andy, why? Was I not enough? Did it seem like I didn't love you? Did I make you feel unwanted? You meant everything to me, Andy. Its a shame the feeling was only one sided."

Tears filled my eyes, as I left. I couldn't look at him any longer. He ripped my heart out of my chest, threw it into a blender and stomped on it.

"Joe, don't leave!" Andy sobbed.

I just ignored him, though.

And that's why I am where I am right now. In a bathroom. A bottle of pills and bleach handy.

Andy meant everything to me. He was the only person keeping me here. But what do I do when that person is gone? He gave up on me. Now its my turn to give up on me too.

I call Andy. He should know what he's done.

"Hello?" He answers.

I choke at first, but gained my confidence.

"Hi." I simply reply.

"Joe? Oh my god! Hey!" His voice seems happier.

"I just wanted to say good bye." I say, my words short and cold.

"W-what?" Stutters Andy.

"You gave up on me. Now its my turn to give up on me too."

"Joe, no! It will get better! Change will come, and you'll be happy! Believe me, please!"

"Change will come, but I will never believe in anything again." I choke. "Good bye, Andy."

"Joe, n-"

I hang up before he could finish.

I open the bottle of pills, and look into it. It's full. Perfect.

"Bottoms up." I say, as I take in a shaky breath.

With one big gulp, I take all the pills into my mouth. I then take a swig of bleach to wash down the pills.

The bleach burns my mouth. As I swallow it, my throat burns, followed by my chest, then my heart and lungs, finally reaching my stomach.

My vision goes blurry, my mouth goes dry. It's time for me to say good bye. My knees become weak, as I collapse to the ground.

This is it. The end of my life. I've had my fair share of pain, and a happiness. I'm proud of the things I have achieved. I'm not proud of how this is ending.

My chest becomes tight, as I gasp for air.

Andy is on my mind until my breathing stops forever.

Song - (Coffees For Closers)
Album - Folie À Deux

wAHt dID I dO!? IM crYInhG!

BHE.HVGGGEBYVDH