|| Golden ||

Joe's P.O.V

I woke up, still naked, and Andy cuddled into my chest. Us making love continues to play on my mind. It was definitely the best day of my life.

It was just so amazing. It felt so great! It is honestly the best thing I've ever done! I can't explain how good it felt!

Just like I can't explain how much I love Andy. He means everything to me. And now that I've given myself to him, and he's given himself to me, I think I love him even more. I didn't even know that was possible! But apparently it is.

I gently kiss Andy's head, trying not to awaken him.

But of course, my plan fails miserably. Andy wakes up, groans, and tightens his grip around my waist. I hold him tenderly, as I kiss the top of his head.

"Thank you," Andy mutters.

"For what?" I ask.

"For everything you've ever done for me. You didn't have to do anything, but here we are. Thank you for being my friend, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for never giving up on me, thank you for brining out the best in me, thank you for dating me, thank you for giving me the best night of my life, thank you for everything,"

I kiss his head, as I hug him tighter.

"You're very welcome, baby,"

We stay in that position for a little longer, until mum walks in and sees us. On top of the blankets. Naked.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Mum screams in pure astonishment.

"MUM! GET OUT!" I yell, rapidly trying to get the blankets over Andy and myself.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" Mum covers her eyes, walking back out.

Andy and I pull on our boxers and a pair of shorts, then walk downstairs to see what mum wanted.

"I just wanted to see if you boys were here," mum answered. "I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay. Just knock next time," I stress. "C'mon babe. Let's go back upstairs,"

We walk back upstairs, and throw ourselves at the bed, giggling in the process.

I'm so in love with this boy.

Song - Golden
Album - Infinity On High

This chapter was so shit, I'm so sorry. I'm just struggling to think of ways to continue the story. I'm open to suggestions.
The next chapter should be better. I'm so sorry for this piece of shit chapter.

Stay Street
Stay Alive |-/